696969???

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this funny to you, Steinhauer?

yes well i know that women can be abusive too, in fact my best friend was in a relationship with an abusive woman. MAN HE WAS SO PUSSY WHIPPED.. I FELT BAD FOR HIM. she was constantly throw her high heel shoes at him, and almost killed his best friend who was female. banjo is right, it does not matter if the abuser is male or female.. all abusive relationships are BAD. and my mom is such a controlling bitch..she turned my poor dad into her bitch slave and made him hand everything to her on a silver platter. THERE ARE A LOT OF PSYCHO WOMEN OUT THERE LIKE MEN..THANK GOD I AM NOT ONE OF THEM

Well .... that part is questionable.

is this funny to you, Steinhauer?

Some parts of this "amicable" coorespondence are humorous .. yes. Other parts ... no.

Looks like a loaded question to me.

Wtf..so now im crazy for standing up for abused women? What is wrong with you ungrateful little bitches:mad2:

I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD DEED HERE

Strange name for someone standing for abused women.

Some parts of this "amicable" coorespondence are humorous .. yes. Other parts ... no.

Of course. Just more Jiro trolling. As usual...

What the fucking hell. . . . My fucking nightmares had started to haunt me again. I don't need this shit "Warning signs of Man abusing Woman" Let me tell you I was fucking abused by a woman who I blindly loved for the final ten years. Financially, psychically, sexuality and emotionally.

Dont you dare stigmatize "Men" ever again. This includes Women as well. Let me tell you one last thing. I am very happy to get out of this relationship with that woman in 2004 and had moved to the United States.

I am considering of setting up a Men's lobby group against abusive woman.

What the fucking hell. . . . My fucking nightmares had started to haunt me again. I don't need this shit "Warning signs of Man abusing Woman" Let me tell you I was fucking abused by a woman who I blindly loved for the final ten years. Financially, psychically, sexuality and emotionally.

Dont you dare stigmatize "Men" ever again. This includes Women as well. Let me tell you one last thing. I am very happy to get out of this relationship with that woman in 2004 and had moved to the United States.

I am considering of setting up a Men's lobby group against abusive woman.

I saw it 10 miles away bro. Good on you for getting out. Just be careful the lobby you create doesn't do the same thing to women that the OP has done to men.

Of course. Just more Jiro trolling. As usual...

and what is this? stalking me like a gnat, I see. oh wait... I'm sorry... did I just put the words in your mouth?

I don't find anything humorous about abusive relationship. I can never joke about it.

pool of acid? good grief.

I don't find anything humorous about abusive relationship. I can never joke about it.

pool of acid? good grief.

What I found humorous was the exercise in futility. A so called "rescuer" does not rescue by committing atrocious acts themselves.

If deaf women are being abused (which I do not find funny) there are more legit sources for help than what the OP is offering.

Dove | Advocacy Services for Abused Deaf Women and Children is once such source. They do not advocate their services by pretending to be "sherambotheterminator"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back