696969???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexybyoukno

Reaction score

Last edited:
Also, an abusive man often picks out every flaw and misdeed in the woman, and admits to no flaws in his own behaviors or attitudes. Alcohol often is a reason for this. He frequently goes into blackouts, and does not even remember what he did.

It isn't just deaf women. Women with all kinds of disabilties can get sucked into bad relationships. I think part of it might be that many deaf women(and other disabled women) were mainstreamed, and as a result never experianced proper social emoitonal development. As a result they are so excited that someone's interested in them, they may not have the social savvy to realize if its a good or bad realtionship.

Understanding Abusive Women

Battered women, wife beaters, abusive men. We've all heard these terms, but what many people don't realize is that women are often abusive too, and this doesn't just constitute violence towards their partners. Abusive women can be emotionally, physically and sexually abusive to both their partners and their children and it's important to understand why they are like this is order to help, or get over any abuse you may have suffered.

i read statistics and it stated that 51% of men are abusers.. i bet there are some jackass abuser men on this alldeaf.com forum. IF YOU ARE AN DEAF ABUSIVE MAN AND YOU'RE READING THIS..I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE..I DONT ACCEPT MEN ABUSIVE AND HURT WOMEN. i will gather you all and tie you up all together then put you in cage..then i will DUNK YOU IN POOL OF ACID

Oh boy!...Ya better watch out, guys! This lady means business!...Reminds me of the TV show "Dog".....

All kidding aside...I'm sure what you've posted is somewhat informative to the ladies who are not in the "know"....at times there is no "tell-tale" sign of an abusive partner until after marriage/exclusive relationship.

As far as myself, if a man hit me...it would be the last time he would...or could!...Anyway, I detest any argueing/threats/fights, etc., and don't put up with that crap....my life is peaceful and I like it that way.

hey get off this thread, you murderous woman hating bastard.. women ain't nothing but punching bags with pu$$ies to you. you deserve to be abused by women..FREAK!!

Stop

sexybyouknow, believe me I saw a lot of that when I attended a college that had a strong LD program. At least you learned from this. I had a friend (no longer) who was in an abusive relationship in college. She stayed in the relationship b/c she thought she loved the guy. Then she got into a realtionship with a SUPER controlling guy......like controlled how much money she could spend had to approve the shoes, what she could eat, who she could see, who she could invite to the wedding, and so on....it was so weird. Like I knew she was lonely and wasn't doing anything....then when I mentioned getting togehter she would bring up the flimsiest excuses. It's clear she got herself into a crappy realtionship but was justifying it b/c she thought she was happy.
and Steinhauer yes both men and women can be effed up. It's not limited to sex.

sexybyouknow, believe me I saw a lot of that when I attended a college that had a strong LD program. At least you learned from this. I had a friend (no longer) who was in an abusive relationship in college. She stayed in the relationship b/c she thought she loved the guy. Then she got into a realtionship with a SUPER controlling guy......like controlled how much money she could spend had to approve the shoes, what she could eat, who she could see, who she could invite to the wedding, and so on....it was so weird. Like I knew she was lonely and wasn't doing anything....then when I mentioned getting togehter she would bring up the flimsiest excuses. It's clear she got herself into a crappy realtionship but was justifying it b/c she thought she was happy.
and Steinhauer yes both men and women can be effed up. It's not limited to sex.

Thank you. That was all I was trying to say ;)

:iough:

Well, some people are abusive, some are not. Although I can say without hesitation that some women are just as bad.

Abuse is abuse, if one is in an abusive relationship, the best thing to do is to get out of it as soon as possible.

:iough:

Well, some people are abusive, some are not. Although I can say without hesitation that some women are just as bad.

Abuse is abuse, if one is in an abusive relationship, the best thing to do is to get out of it as soon as possible.

ditto. Especially if being threatened to get dunked in acid :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back