Social Experiment - the Muslims

What I love about the Liberal Media is that they make sensationalized stories to make the problem look alot bigger than it actually appears.

Given to bigotry, the problem is actually smaller from what I have seen on a day to day basis. I've hardly seen much hate, even after 9/11. They are few and in between.

Society has changed alot since WWII when the Japanese Americans were interred into prison camps after Pearl Harbor was attacked. The lesson is still remembered to this day and I don't think we'll have to worry much about seeing Muslims being interred into camps like the previous one.

However, I do reserve judgment regarding how Islam is treating non-Muslims outside of the US, given the history in times past where many countries have been overrun by the Islamic military (similar to how the USSR has done) and forcing people to convert to Islam or face beheading. Also the fact how "infidels" are treated. You can find actual videos of "infidels" being beheaded, but beware the actual scenes is very unsettling and heart retching to watch.

There's always two sides of the story. Some Muslim factions don't believe in violence and rather follow the path to peace and respect other people's beliefs, while there are extremists that follow a hardlined path towards people outside of their faith as well as hardlined actions towards people of their own faith.

Yiz

Then how do you explain why there are so many people who are lactose intolerant?

I demand an answer now.

I second this....and add if we are so tolerant where are all the people who tolerate intolerance and intolerants!!!!!

I second this....and add if we are so tolerant where are all the people who tolerate intolerance and intolerants!!!!!

Hey, stay on topic! Lactose intolerant tipplers tolerate toblerones! What gives? :lol:

Hey, stay on topic! Lactose intolerant tipplers tolerate toblerones! What gives? :lol:

Liberals attempting to derail threads that they don't agree with their personal beliefs.

How's that for bigotry?

Yiz

On that day of 9/11 I was given a ride home from work when we saw a Muslim woman walking down the sidewalk and wearing a hijab and carrying a bag of groceries. Passing car drivers threw cans of soda at her and my friends in the car I was in yelled at her as we passed. I am ashamed to admit I did nothing.

Maybe I am wrong (probably even) But I don't hold any non muslim accountable for what they did on 9/11 or even a few days after. The images of muslims in other countries celebrating the attacks in the streets with the lalalas and passing out candy to children were tough to handle.

Yeah I know know.......it was radical islam, not everyone. But on those first few days I think it was understandable that emotions could get the best of some people.

I am not in any way saying she deserved it....but going to market wearing a Hijab hours after the attacks might have been a poor choice on her part. .

Honestly, I think it has nothing to do with Muslims. I think it has to do with hate and blame. Muslims happen to be the flavor of the day.

Sometimes I lose track of who I am supposed to hate.

Today, I heard the N word for the first time in a long time. (As a joke, but still...) I asked him, "Oh, are we supposed to hate black people again?" and rolled my eyes. He knew I didn't like the joke and doubt he will ever tell me things like that again.

Liberals attempting to derail threads that they don't agree with their personal beliefs.

How's that for bigotry?

Yiz

Ole TXgolfer a liberal? Sic him! :lol:

Anyway, yizuman, I was just having goofy fun. Sorry about that.

How's that for bigotry?

Yiz

Try to not read into it so much. You can be difficult to please sometimes.

Well, derailing threads from anyone that disagrees with a thread that doesn't conform to their point of view. I don't do that myself and I think it's rather rude, if I may say so myself.

Yiz

Well, derailing threads from anyone that disagrees with a thread that doesn't conform to their point of view. I don't do that myself and I think it's rather rude, if I may say so myself.

Yiz

Derailing this thread is no liberal nor is conservative. :aw:

Social intolerant and lactose intolerant cannot be compare, I do have lactose intolerant for 13 years.

Social intolerant and lactose intolerant cannot be compare, I do have lactose intolerant for 13 years.

Yes, I know it's a terrible thing to see. How can one be so intolerant of some marvelous cheese and such?

*shakes head*

If you want to talk about lactose intolerant, make a thread about it.

Geez,

Yiz

Yes, I know it's a terrible thing to see. How can one be so intolerant of some marvelous cheese and such?

The Swiss are tolerant......yet some people are intolerant of Swiss Cheese...

:confused:

The Swiss are tolerant......yet some people are intolerant of Swiss Cheese...

:confused:

Swiss cheese has very low lactose and benefit for people with lactose intolerant over other kind of cheese, especially American cheeses.

On that day of 9/11 I was given a ride home from work when we saw a Muslim woman walking down the sidewalk and wearing a hijab and carrying a bag of groceries. Passing car drivers threw cans of soda at her and my friends in the car I was in yelled at her as we passed. I am ashamed to admit I did nothing.

Shortly after 9/11, my son and another student from his school, who just happened to be Iranian, were across the street from school at a Burger King for lunch. The Iranian was attacked and beaten senseless just because of his appearance. My son attempted to intervene and was held back by others.

From my perspective it most certainly is true. Evidence of it abounds.
What evidence do you have that proves "America is one of the least tolerant societies in existence?" Please share.

Back