What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking about my tooth that just literally split in half... I was just having dinner... stupid teeth!!

Am thinking about my tooth that just literally split in half... I was just having dinner... stupid teeth!!

not enough calcium...

not enough calcium...

For my husband, it was not taking care of his teeth properly. HE ate too many sweets and did not brush properly. He is now 53 and quite literally "toothless". His dentures are not right and he can't wear them. Has to wait another 2 years before insurance will cover another set.

What to make for dinner ... Choices, choices, choices .......

oh shit on my headache on hard work :lol:

I just learned the green peppers went bad. I didn't use them fast enough. That's one thing eliminated from dinner tonight. :(

I am pretty anxiety scared stress happened once time!! affect on my mind!

I just learned the green peppers went bad. I didn't use them fast enough. That's one thing eliminated from dinner tonight. :(

From your last post, I think it's beginning to looks like a white dinner.

How about potato cheese soup?

I am thinking how happy we will be allowed to wear jeans tmw. :)

I'm thinking that I'm gonna really love my new job! Today, I spent most of the day on computer setting up lables for new customers to put on folders and then transfered information from internet to spreadsheet (tracking ups deliveries) and this afternoon, my supervisor was so busy that I spent an hour waiting for her in my office ( I love saying my office) listening to music and chilling out..

Which by the way I know will not last long cause it will be superbusy once I know all what I'm supposed to do.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna really love my new job! Today, I spent most of the day on computer setting up lables for new customers to put on folders and then transfered information from internet to spreadsheet (tracking ups deliveries) and this afternoon, my supervisor was so busy that I spent an hour waiting for her in my office ( I love saying my office) listening to music and chilling out..

:gossip: about Secretblend spending time in his boss' office. :giggle:

Secretblend, your one lucky bloke!

As for me, tomorrow night I will be a free bird for the first time in a long time! My DD is staying the night at a friends house for a slumber party and I'm at a total loss of what the heck do I do on a Friday night? I can go to the football game tomorrow night and I've been told two news stations will be there to cover it. It will also be high security because the other team has been making threats to have tires slashed and all sorts of hooliganism. If things get hairy, I will leave and find something else to do. I don't much care for blue light parties. :giggle:

Then there's the possibility of going to a friends house for a bit but I don't want to waste the gas money to go there just yet as I'm being conservative with my spending trying to get money saved for the move.

Then I could just go to Russvegas, but I would just waste money there too! :dizzy:

Any suggestions?

You must be very tired cause you may want to read that again.. :giggle:

I said my office, not her office (grin)

Yep, I didnt read that right. I am tired but "I dont want to go to bed!"

I know, been wanting something like this for a long time. I just hope it is one that lastes years.

I hope you do find a good job soon that you enjoy.

As for me, tomorrow night I will be a free bird for the first time in a long time! My DD is staying the night at a friends house for a slumber party and I'm at a total loss of what the heck do I do on a Friday night? I can go to the football game tomorrow night and I've been told two news stations will be there to cover it. It will also be high security because the other team has been making threats to have tires slashed and all sorts of hooliganism. If things get hairy, I will leave and find something else to do. I don't much care for blue light parties. :giggle:

Then there's the possibility of going to a friends house for a bit but I don't want to waste the gas money to go there just yet as I'm being conservative with my spending trying to get money saved for the move.

Then I could just go to Russvegas, but I would just waste money there too! :dizzy:

Any suggestions?

What about inviting that friend whom you wanted to visit to join you to the football game?

I am tired too, am kinda falling asleep but am not ready to go to bed yet either.

From your last post, I think it's beginning to looks like a white dinner.

How about potato cheese soup?

Okay, since I started sauteeing the mushrooms and onions before realizing the green peppers had gone bad, I simply started a potato soup stock with them. This is going to be interesting LOL. I have cheese added in, and potatoes going that will eventually make up the whole batch. I might've come up with a whole new recipe here !!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back