Deaf Events in DC or Northern Va?

SuperGrrl04

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) Just wondering if there are any deaf events going on in DC or Northern Virginia. I know there are silent suppers, but I was wanting to go to something a bit different.

Has anyone ever seen Big River's "Huck Finn"? It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. :applause:

there is deaf professional happy hours... i will pm my friend. we are from northern va area near d.c. I'll try to find more info. cheers.

i live in warrenton... that is abt a 1 hr from d.c.,,,most deaf hours are in arlington or alexandria

downing said:
i live in warrenton... that is abt a 1 hr from d.c.,,,most deaf hours are in arlington or alexandria
hey i will be in arlington, VA this sat and stay at friend house... mmmmm

we do have silent dinner every second monday of the month in Warrenton.. I know a friend of mine went to Loundon... there are no deafies there as they posted on internet.. hmmm.....

I am not sure about deaf professional hrs but I'll have to ask.

Virginia new friend?

Hi where in virginia? I am from Manassas Park, Va. I am looking for events in order to meet new friends. Do you have any kids?? I have one year daughter, Xelia. My boyfriend, Chris and I just moved from maryland to Virginia to be closer to the family. I dont know anybody around here.

hi ya! hiya !

you need to check out the web for deaf profesianal happy hour....it moves .first friday of the month different bars restrants ect... most of the time you need to be 21.

yes my spelling still sucks..and brain has not slowwed down from yesterdays 168 mph ride down rt5o! :-o

have you any deaf event in Northern VA?

:deaf::deaf:Hi Everyone,
I wonder that have you any deaf event in local Northern VA? I live here Woodbridge,VA since july 1992. have you anything deaf event? please let me know. Thank you...

:deaf::deaf:Hi Everyone,
I wonder that have you any deaf event in local Northern VA? I live here Woodbridge,VA since july 1992. have you anything deaf event? please let me know. Thank you...

I usually go to DPHH, Deaf Bowling Tournament (every Wednesdays) in Alexandria, Deaf Coffee at various places, and join few public parties in Gallaudet University. There's so many things to do in here.

Go to DeafDC.com

There are lists of deaf events in that area...

I miss dc scene. DC is best bar to none comparing to rochester where I am living right now :(

rochester?

really? i live in both dc (home) and rochester (college, rit).. i quite have to disagree, theres a ton of things to do for deaf people.. i often have to choose among events and parties on thursdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays!

Have you any deaf event in Woodbridge, va????

hello AllDeaf,
I wonder that i want to know about have you any deaf event in woodbridge, va area?? pls let me know. Thank you

TDG2006
:wave::cool2::wave:

Hello AllDeaf again,
I wonder that have any you find deaf events in Northern VA or Woodbridge, va area? i am still waiting forward hear from you anytime. thank you..

TDG2006

Back