6-foot snake found in family's toilet

T

Toonces

6-foot snake found in family's toilet

St. Petersburg, Florida - A very strange discovery was made at 454 4th Ave in St. Pete. In fact, the unbelievable and creepy find was made in Beth Young's...john.

Beth Young/Found snake in bathroom:
What happened? And he says there is a snake in the toilet and I’m like no way!

In a room designed for reading, it was time to do some serious thinking.

Beth:
But luckily there was a little toilet paper in there and it covered up part of its face, so it didn't lash out at us or anything like that.

But it did get spooked, enough so to go the other way. a quick thinking Beth and Shannon made this snake catcher out of PVC.

Beth:
It went back in, so we put the device right near the opening right there where the snake was, and when it snuck back out we caught it as as we pulled it up, it kept coming and coming, it was about 5 or 6 feet long.

The slithering snake, probably happy to be out of that environment began to wrap around Shannnon's arm.

Beth:
That wasn't so bad as the stench, cause ya know, it was lying in the sewers for a while.

Beth quickly grabbed a bag.

Beth:
And I'm holding the bag out like this and he's yelling, the tail, the tail, and we finally got in a bag and took it downstairs.

It has become a great story to tell about a place that doesn't get talked about too much...but will from now on.

Beth:
I do that when I come in here now, just in case, ya know, to get a little back flow

Source: http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=12152

Be careful when you go to the bathroom, lol. ;)

:eek: 6 foot SNAKE found in the toliet? :Ohno:

heh it was a good story... really it is nothing new news because i used to live clearwater near tampa and i heard the stories like that story. some stories were like baby alligators and black scorpions.

men: protect ur balls. ok ?

HAHAHAHAHA!! Raven ... blah blah! you watched too much from a movie * Alligator * .. hahaha! nice try!!

oh yeah it happened to anyone's toliet when snake coming out from that! .. just watch out! wink!! i am sure that you enjoy that snake come out from the toliet and slicking up in your as*h*le! haha! *evil laughing*

:D

TOF

Alligators in NY sewers? That's false fact (Mythbusters had this myth busted). Alligators cannot suvived in dark, cold sewers with little or no food. They required sun basking and warm water included fresh meatly food to feed on. Alligators in sewers (not living in but trapped) was common thing in southern states.
Here's true creepy fact: NY sewers filled with big rats not gators. Enjoy your night with sewer rats, ravensteve1961.

As for 6 feet snake...it look like Florida Kingsnake as based on my reptile guidebook. Or it's perhaps color-morph corn snake (grow to 72").
I remember it did happens in my middle school when teacher's rat snake were loose and found in a sinkhole. :laugh2:

Deathpit said:
Alligators in NY sewers? That's false fact (Mythbusters had this myth busted). Alligators cannot suvived in dark, cold sewers with little or no food. They required sun basking and warm water included fresh meatly food to feed on. Alligators in sewers (not living in but trapped) was common thing in southern states.
Here's true creepy fact: NY sewers filled with big rats not gators. Enjoy your night with sewer rats, ravensteve1961.

As for 6 feet snake...it look like Florida Kingsnake as based on my reptile guidebook. Or it's perhaps color-morph corn snake (grow to 72").
I remember it did happens in my middle school when teacher's rat snake were loose and found in a sinkhole. :laugh2:
You didnt watch the movie GATOR! Didnt you? Its about one of those pet baby gators were flushed down the toilet in NYC and it became a giant 100 foot gator. Id be scared if i were you. :mrgreen:

The movie you mentioned were just made-up horror movie. American gators grew to 19'2", a known record. 100 feet? It would take up many years but none of gators would live up to that length. :crazy:
I know a lot with reptiles but dont nagging me on stupid myths. I'm Mythbuster fan. :nana:

One more thing...how's about sewer rat find a way into your bed and bite your balls? :ugh2:
No more debate on sewer gator myth. This myth is busted and final one.

Hey Theres a 30 foot gator in gatorland florida. Goto gatorland and youll see some pretty big and angry alligators.

6-foot snake found in family's toilet is a scary image :Ohno:

I can image what if 6-foot snake come to grab me for his dinner :Ohno:

:ugh:

I've hear many stories about this alot...

how the snake got into the sewer system is beyond me...but I've hear stories where a man sat on the toilet just to do some shitting and then all of a sudden a snake popped out and bit his ass! I don't know if that snake was posionous or not, but I think the man survived...I dunno but to tell you the truth, I always make sure there's not any snakes in the toilet by flushing the tiolet first before sitting on it lol

Liebling:-))) said:
6-foot snake found in family's toilet is a scary image :Ohno:

I can image what if 6-foot snake come to grab me for his dinner :Ohno:

:ugh:
I've heard stories where a 7 foot snake sneaked out of the jungle in south america and attacked a 12 year old boy and even shallowed it whole!

too bad that kid didn't survive... *sigh*

St. Peteburg in Florida??!! OMG! I go there every year in November for the Rib Tour. :ugh:

I think I better check the toilet before sitting my ass down, Don't want it going up my ass, or bite me in the ass either way that the risk I don't wanna take... *gulp*

Steel said:
I've heard stories where a 7 foot snake sneaked out of the jungle in south america and attacked a 12 year old boy and even shallowed it whole!

too bad that kid didn't survive... *sigh*

Damn! Do you have to say that? Now I cannot go to sleep tonight, :slap: Thanks alot Steelie. :sadwave:

p-rattler-6ft350.jpg

6ft + eastern diamondback rattlesnake. :naughty:

Sorry if I scared ya.

ravensteve1961 said:
Hey Theres a 30 foot gator in gatorland florida. Goto gatorland and youll see some pretty big and angry alligators.

I agree.. I haven't been to Flordia since 1990, and I did visited Gatorland when I was 8. I remember there was swamps around it, and we had to be quiet and careful not to make any noises or draw some attention to alligators.

Cheri said:
Damn! Do you have to say that? Now I cannot go to sleep tonight, :slap: Thanks alot Steelie. :sadwave:
just be happy that there aren't that much snakes in the northern states.

My goodness!!!! I always image myself if there is a snake in my toliet which everytime I check in toliet.

Good enough, it happened in Fl..

Eric, very funny about protect your balls..Me thinking, protect my pussy!!!!

Boy, it makes me sick. Now after I read this post, I will double check my toliet and I dont care if people think I am phobia about snakes.

Whoa!!!

Cathy

Back