Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists

rockin'robin

Reaction score
are so quick to commit suicide.

Let's see now... No Jesus, No Christmas, No television, No cheerleaders, No Nude Women, No car races, No football, No soccer, No pork BBQ, No hot dogs, No burgers, No chocolate chip cookies, No lobster, No nachos, No Beer nuts, No Beer !!!!!!!!

Rags for clothes and towels for hats. Constant wailing from the guy next-door because he's sick and there are no doctors. Constant wailing from the guy in the tower. On your knees facing east most of the day. More than one wife. You can't shave. Your wives can't shave.

You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. Your bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your donkey, and is uglier than your goat.

Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!

Yes, I too take offense from this. I am also a Muslim.
You can generally make fun of terrorist,but to be directed at muslim, is not just fair.

it doesn't really matter if people who read this are muslim or not..either wat it's very rude ...people could say rude things against deaf people because they've met a stupid deaf jerk but does it apply to all deaf people..no it doesn't
don't be one of THOSE people

And you're talking about extreme fundie Muslims.....not Muslims in general.
The equliavent would be looking at the practices of an extreme Christian cult and assuming that their practices and beliefs represent ALL Chrsitians.

:giggle:

i kind of found this funny. sorry i have a twisted sense of humor

I find this post offensive. I'm online taking my mind of idiots screaming terrorist at me from their car and this is what i find.

Last edited:
I am Christian, not Muslim, but I also find this offensive. I went to a country that has a very high percent Muslim, and they were all amazing humans, just like me and you. I'm sure you could find bad about all religions, all cultures, but just because they are different does not mean they are bad or worse.

Back