Swear Words

fromac6263

Reaction score
Is there a website or someplace where I can look up and see cuss words in sign language?? Or does anyone know words?
You see when I could talk thats how I expressed myself if I was mad or angry. Its harder now, that I'm unable to talk anymore. I can still hear, but can't talk, due to medical reasons.
Thank-you :ty:

Well I'd like to know this too, is there some source for this, I'd feel odd asking someone in person... It's not that I'll be using them as much as I'd like to know what they are when I see them.

I never heard of any websites directed to swear words in Sign language, the only way to learn is from the deaf people. Good luck!

as much as I speak like a sailor, I might as well be signing like one too! :giggle:

Swearing in asl is easy, but why on earth would you want to?

Most hearing people that I have met are interested in how to swear in ASL. I find it funny. :)

Most hearing people that I have met are interested in how to swear in ASL. I find it funny. :)

It's true ! They don't want to learn sign language. Only bad words. I refused to teach them bad words in sign language. Pssh

It's true ! They don't want to learn sign language. Only bad words. I refused to teach them bad words in sign language. Pssh

I am a bad girl so of course I taught them all the swear words and guess what? Some of them became so interested in it and ended up becoming fluent in ASL. LOL!

F word is the most popular to learn for sign language. Many hearing people thought the middle finger is a sign language....for the hearing people. heh

I didnt want to ask my teacher the swear words, and I didnt. Because as Maria stated, its as if all the person wants to know is the bad words.

One day we were talking and she swore, I could tell it was a bad word, she was embaressed. I told her to show me the sign again and tell me what it meant.

Now if she uses a swear word I have to figure it out on my own. Most I can guess what it means. lol

Huh? Oh no! wrong room for me. I do not want to learn any more of these signs. Not easy to break habit, but I've been doing pretty well so far.
no offense (door closes)
:iough:

Well this has been an interesting thread!

Now my vlogs might be a bit juicier and more tailored to my personality, ARGGHH MATEY!!! :giggle:

Back