DeafNation EXPO

Me_Again

Reaction score
I am planning on attending the Minneapolis, Minnesota DeafNation EXPO...has anyone ever been to one of these? Are they worth your time?

Any comments welcome!

Yes, I have been to one of them a long time ago In my hometown.. Yes it is worth it.. I get a chance to meet alot of deaf people... I had a real great time.... Even Learned about a Service for the deaf like Ohio relay.. Which I never knew they had another Program to help the deaf needs before we used to have the Other relay service from a deaf center .. and they only had limit hours... :crazy: I even got a chance to caught up with my old friends from High School that was the best Memory Ill never forget.:)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
WHERE!!!! i'm from minn!!! i wanna know when and where!

Slow it down Man... U hit me on the head with ur big signing "where!" :rofl:

Cheri said:
Slow it down Man... U hit me on the head with ur big signing "where!" :rofl:
:rofl: yeah i know.. i'm too exciting if i can go on that time... I never experiecne Deaf EXPO all my life..

Ummm...here's the information I got...

Minneapolis, MN - Saturday, March 6, 2004
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Nicollet A-D
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Exhibit Hours: 9 am to 6 pm
Cost: FREE ADMISSION

Hope this info helps...

Me_Again said:

Nicollet A-D
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Hope this info helps...
thanks becky... sounds like i can go :D having a vacation from march 1-7.. yeppie..

taking a vacation to look for new place.. and take a long break from work arahh :D

Me_Again said:

Nicollet A-D
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Hope this info helps...

Free Admission???? Am I dream??? Thought all Deaf Expo in differen cities are not free at all. Last year was $10. I am so confuse now.

Lasza said:
Free Admission???? Am I dream??? Thought all Deaf Expo in differen cities are not free at all. Last year was $10. I am so confuse now.

Looks like some money grubbing pranksters fooled you Lasza :cry: Now you better go again and :slap: 'em this time. ;)

Lasza said:

DeafNation and DeafExpo are different -- DeafNation Expos are free admissions. My sister's boyfriend owns DeafNation and sister has told me all DeafNation expos nationwide are all FREE admission. No kidding here. :)

I'm going Saturday the only problem is my daughters school is having a huge program and I have to find a way to split time between the two

Me_Again said:
I am planning on attending the Minneapolis, Minnesota DeafNation EXPO...has anyone ever been to one of these? Are they worth your time?

Any comments welcome!

I will be there in minneapolis!

Look out for me,, I am sitting in the power wheelchair on BLUE frames with a orange flag!

Sadly, my gf have to work on the weekend :(

I'll look out for you (0:

WaterRats13--Do you know if the expos are in all states?

any of you guys who's going...

You will see me with my son.. remmy i'm single father :D... so i'm bring my son along.. you guys can notice my son in my advator.. he'll come along.. and i might also be with a friend and her daughter too as well.. :D
so look for me, my friend (we're in 20's) and 1 infant(friend's daughter) and 1 toddler(my son)

Jams and linds.. i hope you guys are going too as well :D we gotta have AD photo together and post it here :D and bring megaladon if u guys can :D

Here's the list....of DeafNation Expo, nationwide.

2004 DeafNation Expo
Who's gonna WIN $100,000?

Play our FREE Scratch and Win playing ticket at DeafNation Expo

February 21 - Phoenix, AZ
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
March 6 - Minneapolis, MN
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
March 13 - Miami, FL
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
March 27 - Charlotte, NC
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
April 24 - Pomona, CA
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
May 1 - Indianapolis, IN
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
May 8 - Hartford, CT
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
September 18 - Seattle, WA
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
September 25 - Milwaukee, WI
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
October 16 - Austin, TX
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
October 23 - Pleasanton, CA
SHOW INFO | REGISTER
November 6 - Salt Lake City, UT
SHOW INFO | REGISTER

for indiana residents or outside state, deaf expo will be in May 1 on open 9 am to 6 pm close at Indiana State Fair, hope see y'all see at deaf expo! :D

Christo said:
for indiana residents or outside state, deaf expo will be in May 1 on open 9 am to 6 pm close at Indiana State Fair, hope see y'all see at deaf expo! :D
Christo- my friend and I might will go to Indpls around that time for the DeafNation EXPO. I have an question about the time zone since it is very confusing in Indiana. Which time zone is Indpls is on? I've been visiting Indiana, especially in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area all my life.

Back