Wtf!? ‫‬҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! You made your own mini movie about interview on ZiNg and now said Im not makin any sense???

Who the hell are you? Do I know you?

C'mon you two...I've been watching this unfold, it's easy where one may have misunderstood the other while the other isn't quite being crystal clear with replies--

Therefore, start afresh--from my viewpoint, there isn't, nor was there any ill intention done...soo, take a breather-- ;)

~RR

Guess that is what is really happen. I just let him go and move on.

C'mon you two...I've been watching this unfold, it's easy where one may have misunderstood the other while the other isn't quite being crystal clear with replies--

Therefore, start afresh--from my viewpoint, there isn't, nor was there any ill intention done...soo, take a breather-- ;)

~RR

First impression can be lasting impression.

Why this is my first impression from ZiNg?

I never met him and would like to know little about him, and I got nasty response from him.

First of all, Zing made a short movie which at first I thought was funny, and I was just giving zing some humor in it. And the first impression I got from him was that he gets upsetting too easy. Too bad he blew it off, and my mind was thinking that he is just another nasty person after all.

First impression can be lasting impression.

Why this is my first impression from ZiNg?

I never met him and would like to know little about him, and I got nasty response from him.

First of all, Zing made a short movie which at first I thought was funny, and I was just giving zing some humor in it. And the first impression I got from him was that he gets upsetting too easy. Too bad he blew it off, and my mind was thinking that he is just another nasty person after all.

*off-topic*

Perhaps...however, posts you made, it's possible to add: 'lol, j/k, etc...' This way, it won't give any wrong impressions. ;)

~RR

*of course it is off topic*

Its up to him to wake up or refuse to wake up. He already ruined big time, hey for what? At least he could have PM and ask me for clarification. Then I dont mind have friendly chat with him to get know him. He chose to misunderstand so... What can I do? Simply move on.

*off-topic*

Perhaps...however, posts you made, it's possible to add: 'lol, j/k, etc...' This way, it won't give any wrong impressions. ;)

~RR

*off-topic*

~RR

I had him on ingore list and you qouted him and now I am able to read what he said. So that's disappointed me when this does this. Yeah he should had said lol, j/k and thing like that. Sorry about my actions eariler today.. I should had zip my hands and ingore but that's hard for me to do that when someone spike me up. I tend to fight back this way.

i understood what dhb said.. i laughed at what he said as he was being silly.. its just a joke.. haha.. heh..

i understood what dhb said.. i laughed at what he said as he was being silly.. its just a joke.. haha.. heh..

"BTW, Stop ZiNg around" doesnt sounds like a joke to me and you think that is funny? How can you understand that joke?

He said stop ZiNg around ... he want me to stop posting? Look at his posts ... way more than me. I dont understand why he want me to stop posting? Why didnt he insult Vampy on his 20k posts? He is not making any sense and he is pissing me off after his comment in my other thread relate to fish tank. I dont see why you guys think he is joking around because it seem he wasn't joking to me.

"BTW, Stop ZiNg around" doesnt sounds like a joke to me and you think that is funny? How can you understand that joke?

He said stop ZiNg around ... he want me to stop posting? Look at his posts ... way more than me. I dont understand why he want me to stop posting? Why didnt he insult Vampy on his 20k posts? He is not making any sense and he is pissing me off after his comment in my other thread relate to fish tank. I dont see why you guys think he is joking around because it seem he wasn't joking to me.

let it go and dont worry.. its just that u didnt get the joke.. i am sorry u think its not funny .. i do think its funny.. no offense, ok? Have a great evening! :)

stop zing around is not funny at all. I support Zing.

What the hell is this?

If it works, you should see a weird character below this statement.

Copy & paste this character anywhere and it will automatically cause you to type backwards.

Try it out!

CORRECTION: The symbol cannot be displayed here.

Go to this link for more details...

WTF is this Character? » Tip o’ the Day

Could you care show us how do that? After opening the Character map and then what next? :confused:

Whatever, you already turned me off.

let it go and dont worry.. its just that u didnt get the joke.. i am sorry u think its not funny .. i do think its funny.. no offense, ok? Have a great evening! :)

Why you think its funny when he insulted me? You think that is funny to insult others? Geez you are one of the losers.

Your turning me off, Im leaving this forum too!

First of all I thought you were cool, now you proved me wrong.

Why you think its funny when he insulted me? You think that is funny to insult others? Geez you are one of the losers.

Mod Note:

Earlier, I had tried to reason with a couple members posting in this thread...now apparently, things have soured now which should have never taken place--it seems that the 'misunderstanding' and 'disrespect' has gone a bit too far. From the first post, there was 'no' intention of joking in a manner that's disrespectful or in a way that belittles one's character/personality. I can see it from both views...for one, stating such a comment might not be 'tasteful' or 'funny' to one, but to others, it may be just a harmless joke with 'no' ill intentions. Therefore, to clear the air (and smoke):

I'm going to go one step further, to give each of you the opportunity to put this behind, to let bygones be bygones...apologize to one another (and yes, publicly--). Can't we do that???

~RR

This is cool ..

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉Point in case.This is very neat pretty cool.

If we all typed like this with this new crazy feature it make us insane to read backwards. Thanks for sharing Vampy:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back