Sorenson shut down SIPRelay on July 31

SMH I am telling you SMH, I have seen enough. There are some Deaf people that HAD actually abused the system, hundreds of thousands hearing people taking advantage of pretending to be Deaf, Relay service providers have no way of verify.

When it comes to audit, relay provider can not provide supporting evidences that the account holder is indeed Deaf or Hoh. That is where the problem is.

I am saying NEITHER of Government and Corp are at fault. Its the crooks that lied to both of them.

actually it's companies' faults. they chose to do nothing about it because they're getting $$$$$. imagine if the company has to pay for it... they would obviously do something about the fraud.

Business 101.

If you read in FCC June 10, 2013 ruling announcement. Read carefully about the part on "Outreach program" where FCC will appoint an independent agency doing all the marketing stuff. No more Relay provider doing the marketing, and verifications.

SMH! You don't get it.

actually it's companies' faults. they chose to do nothing about it because they're getting $$$$$. imagine if the company has to pay for it... they would obviously do something about the fraud.

Business 101.

And what bothers me is that those kinds of ideas and decision made by FCC seems to be coming from last winter debate on relay service policy change proposal made by who? You guess it! ZVRS! three other providers were against ZVRS proposal.

Source?

I was trying to find it. Purple, Convo, CAAGVRS, were deeply opposed to Z's idea, now that Z's idea seems to be in par with FCC.

For some reason Sorenson wasn't involved with discussion and the only VRS provider not involved in discussion.

I don't care what you said.

Again Source?? Or I think you was just assumed or misunderstand.

I wish to report FCC on sorenson for stop bothering me as they awoke and heard I switched port to ZVRS. They called me as VP many times for offer me free nTouch device. I've had enough. stop videophone wars!

Well, that leave only one text relay online: i711 (or ip-relay.com) and Sprint Relay.

I was sad to see Hamilton gone. So, I had to register and use i711. I don't like Sprint Relay. I prefer on AIM which I'm well familiar and record of conversation.

If all text relay online really gone - it would be huge bad news for deaf without ASL and low vision.

If all text relay is gone so it will be very likely for FCC to set the government-run relay service.

I don't care what you said.

Again Source?? Or I think you was just assumed or misunderstand.

I was trying to find it. Purple, Convo, CAAGVRS, were deeply opposed to Z's idea, now that Z's idea seems to be in par with FCC.

For some reason Sorenson wasn't involved with discussion and the only VRS provider not involved in discussion.

I believe this video is what your talking about ...

Panel Discussion on FCC’s Public Notice of VRS Reform | iDeafNews

The mention of VRS company name making such proposals to FCC is in the VRS reform FCC public notice. Public notice also mentioned several other VRS companies names that was against the proposals with a very good reason.

Go to FCC.gov and search for VRS public notice and read it for yourself. It a couple hundred of pages but if you don't want to read it then get ready to bend over and take one for the government because I believe the Deaf communities is gonna get screwed over with this proposal. That mean YOU and ME and every Deaf person in USA.

i711.com sucks by the way.

I'd still rather use it over actual relay services. I just feel that my ASL skills aren't up to snuff and I'd rather rely on my typing skills.

If we got a Deaf man working high up in the FCC, why are they making these stupid decisions?

Business 101.

yup it is very fraud on always VRS. waste of times. my opinion.

Fraud is very serious. we are not unsuccessfully. our serves complaint against to fraud.

Yup, that one! Thanks for finding this video.

I DO remember bunch of stuff, sometimes I can't recall where I get the information from.

And see red font below, I already saw it coming years ago. Unfortunately not many see that way but soon, perhaps within 4 years from now there will be "Oh shit! moment" And there won't be much done to fix the problem due to the fact many corporations lost trust in our government. Our government is one of most hypocrite corrupted organization and it will only worsen.

I believe this video is what your talking about ...

Panel Discussion on FCC’s Public Notice of VRS Reform | iDeafNews

The mention of VRS company name making such proposals to FCC is in the VRS reform FCC public notice. Public notice also mentioned several other VRS companies names that was against the proposals with a very good reason.

Go to FCC.gov and search for VRS public notice and read it for yourself. It a couple hundred of pages but if you don't want to read it then get ready to bend over and take one for the government because I believe the Deaf communities is gonna get screwed over with this proposal. That mean YOU and ME and every Deaf person in USA.

Last edited:
Back