Cochlear Loses $131.2 Million Verdict in Hearing-Implant Lawsuit

deadhorse.gif

So TRUE!!

They're a business not a nonprofit organization........thinking off a business that is in the business out if the good of their heart. I got nothing.......I wish I could find a car company like that, sell me a 2014 Jeep Wrangler for like 10 bucks..........

There are children with CI wait for Ambrosia Speech Therapy Service. :D

j/k :lol:

The court sure did and they have reviewed the evidence far more deeply than you are able to.

Jury trials are actually really easy to lose for large corporations due to the usual bias people have against them. Since this isn't AB vs Cochlear but a relatively unknown research foundation claiming that their IP was stolen, the jury is going to go for the underdog. The court really had nothing to do with reviewing the evidence, by the way, that is the whole point of a jury trial.

This is interesting but personally I think Cochlear doesnt have any ideas on how to make their processors better.... if I was going for implant currently I would choose AB.

See? They don't have merit as I know it, it is all about money, good thing they lost the case!

Back