Where do redheads come from?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the obstetrician.

"Doctor," the man said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."

hoppbaby.gif

"Nonsense," the doctor said. "Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."

"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "This can't be, our families
on both sides had jet-black hair for generations."

"Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?"

The man seemed a bit ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months"

" Well, there you have it," the doctor said confidently. "it's rust." :eek:

Last edited:
silence Gold and his wife may have a baby with redhead :lol: No wonder, he puts a lot of jelly on her.

Silence Gold has no common sense to ask Tin Man to borrow the oil to prevent the rust. *sigh*

:eek:

potta.gif

I heard that redheads require more novacaine than normal.

I always tease my redhead friends about their red hair:

"No, they are NOT called redheads!! The politically correct way call them are firecrotches!!"

I lost my oil can...has anyone seen it?

"Oh there! thank you thank you!"

:runs away:

Wait a minute, I found jelly jar from garage with black on it. It is excellent product ! Do not worry, it is clean :lol:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Deaf258 hahahahah

i have known a few redheads and theyre a bit TOO MUCH!!!!! :o

THATS no doubt abt it fly free :-X I KNOW exactly WHOM ur talking abt :-X dang

:rofl:

:rofl: good joke!

Redheads run in my dad's family. I can't grow a goatee, because it looks reddish and clashes with my dark blonde hair. My uncle used to tell me, whenever I asked him why his two sons both had red hair, that our cells are mutant cells. *lach*

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I lost my oil can...has anyone seen it?

"Oh there! thank you thank you!"

:runs away:

How about the vaseline since 1920's ? I think it is working for you guys ! :naughty:

Back