Vacation 2008

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
What will you plan for vacation this year of 2008?

We are planning to visit friend in Baton Rouge and I guess that's all I can think of. First time will touch KY, TN, AL, MS and LA! :)

Okay
First Vacation will be NEBRABA in May (friend's daughter grad)
Second vacation will be OHIO in July (AD Caucus)
Third vacation will be Branson, MO in Aug (deaf event)
Fourth vacation will be TEXAS in Sept (my 2nd hometown.. heh.. friends visiting)

ad caucus....
see sean sometimes soon at minnesota
maybe one more place, but not decided yet.

my plans i will go Indiana again visit my Aunt and i will taking my little cousin Abby who current 10 years old wanted go along with us i says that would be FINE! and i dont get interrupt my vacation! what happened my grandma's death last July 2007.

I will going to England on Winter 2008 or 2009 between if i would save money first they i will go to London,England visit my boyfriend James who lives there for one weeks.

i have no plans for me going vacation im still thinking

Going to AZ in March
Maybe the AD Caucus in the summer
Several trips to PA

I would love to go on a hiking trip in the mountains.

Vacation? What's that?

Obviously, you never have had a vacation. ;) You silly. LOL

Vacation is a term used in English-speaking North America to describe a lengthy time away from work or school, a trip abroad, or simply a pleasure trip away from home, such as a trip to the beach that lasts several days or longer. In the rest of the English-speaking world the word holiday is used, whereas in North America, "holiday" normally applies to a specific national holiday or long weekend related to such a day. In some cases "vacation holiday" is used in North America, which signifies that a vacation trip is taken during a traditional national holiday period, extended on either end of the period by taking additional time off from work—creating a longer time unencumbered by work, an extended "long weekend", as it were. This practice is common in the United States where employers give far fewer annual vacation days (see below) than European employers—so stretching the related national holidays tends to conserve one's accumulated total of eligible days available for longer quality vacation excursions.

Okay
First Vacation will be NEBRABA in May (friend's daughter grad)
Second vacation will be OHIO in July (AD Caucus)
Third vacation will be Branson, MO in Aug (deaf event)
Fourth vacation will be TEXAS in Sept (my 2nd hometown.. heh.. friends visiting)

What part of Ohio for AD Caucus? When July?

Back