Show off Your Computer Desk!

are you working now? jacob you look like something working office??? or it is not that office work??? LOL! if so, then are you busniess man? LOL!

are you working now? jacob you look like something working office??? or it is not that office work??? LOL! if so, then are you busniess man? LOL!

I multitask with AD all the time, and yes, I am at work (Hence, it is 11:04am here) and it keeps me busy while I work, otherwise kills the time. :)

I am a business analyst in the goverment department.

ladies, better stick to the topic! :Offtopic:

My office

myoffice.jpg

It's look nice. You're work at office. How about at home? Here is lil messy. It's not big deal. LoL

I multitask with AD all the time, and yes, I am at work (Hence, it is 11:04am here) and it keeps me busy while I work, otherwise kills the time. :)

I am a business analyst in the goverment department.

ladies, better stick to the topic! :Offtopic:

We are not off topic. Just look at your pictures of desk and computer that all. :) Horserace just wonder where is your pc and desk coming from office or at home. :)

jacob ohh cool! you are at work! neat office! i like that! i undy you need to kill time lol!

It's look nice. You're work at office. How about at home? Here is lil messy. It's not big deal. LoL

Here is my laptop plugged to my 32" LCD TV -- that photo was taken months ago before I moved back to my parents house.

RandomPiccies2003.jpg

Fuck, no -- it is the best TV I have bought -- I love my TV so you touch it, you're in trouble, son!

jacob lol!

if i have money, then i would love to buy 3d flatscreen tv! i saw that in store! cost over 4k ! it is little.. not big as your!

oh .. i was trying to say .. it is look like 3D when you watch tv! i drop jaw when i watch !

489240620_4b214a0aa5-1.jpg

Horserace, you may wear 3d glasses to watch tv. :laugh2:

chevy LOL! not that one! ( i do remmy you ...deafzone or something..i saw you in there with our friends, so sup?)

Back