A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

time to toss some rotten tomatoes at some suckers in here.. BOOM BOOM wham BOP!! hehe.....now gonna mosey off to work.. bawwwhahahaaaaa!!!!

I bought to new laptop HP whoot 500gb :P I am exciting neat professional quality!

Even more Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-West coast swing-TSDS.
Another hot 5 laps for Bottesini who can rest in the Rocking Chair drinking Earle Grey's tea.
Prof SKY sends a meow to her quiet herd of hounds,

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Even more Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-West coast swing-TSDS.
Another hot 5 laps for Bottesini who can rest in the Rocking Chair drinking Earle Grey's tea.
Prof SKY sends a meow to her quiet herd of hounds,

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

:wave: Prince of Wales tea today!

This is by no means upsetting me much, but there are times when I wished that hubby did not have to work on Saturdays. I mean, I am thankful for the extra hours and extra pay, but the weekend is his time to deal with his mother, not me.

I understand. It is always nice to have time to yourself or to not have to deal with stuff at times. That can be stressful.

Wirelessly posted

I bought Mexican jumping beans!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I love those! I haven't seen those since I was a kid.

Now it's official! I'm frustrated!

My right shoe squeaks each time I take a step..

Tonight, I found out that Nike has two year warrenty on their shoes and would repair or replace if got a problem.. So I grabbed my shoes and looked at tag to find the date.. What did I see..??

It was made on October 1, 2009! Argh!!!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

sallylou said:
Wirelessly posted (droid)

I love those! I haven't seen those since I was a kid.

Me too, so fun to have lol my friend works at dollar store, saw them at the check out stand, she said, buy some haaha I said, I will, they are cute haha

Now it's official! I'm frustrated!

My right shoe squeaks each time I take a step..

Tonight, I found out that Nike has two year warrenty on their shoes and would repair or place if got a problem.. So I grabbed my shoes and looked at tag to find the date.. What did I see..??

It was made on October 1, 2009! Argh!!!

do your shoes have air cushion inside?

As soon as I can afford it, I intend to wear boots again.. Don't want to buy cheap boots since they are not that comfortable but good boots are very comfortable.. Don't know why I stopped wearing them in first place.

As soon as I can afford it, I intend to wear boots again.. Don't want to buy cheap boots since they are not that comfortable but good boots are very comfortable.. Don't know why I stopped wearing them in first place.

what boots you like? I gotta find a new pair... mine's getting very worn out. the sole is nearly flat

what boots you like? I gotta find a new pair... mine's getting very worn out. the sole is nearly flat

Don't really pay attention to name or etc.. I just go to good store and pick out one that looks good and especially feels good when testing it. If it don't feel comfortable right away, then it will never be comfortable.

I do know good pairs usually cost 75 dollars or more.

Have you thought of getting your boots resoled?

Don't really pay attention to name or etc.. I just go to good store and pick out one that looks good and especially feels good when testing it. If it don't feel comfortable right away, then it will never be comfortable.

I do know good pairs usually cost 75 dollars or more.
$75??? no way!

Have you thought of getting your boots resoled?
:io:

Back