Deaf Dating Sites?

deafs.com

There website lists many profiles for people that haven't even logged on in years. I paid for 3 months of deafs.com in 2007. Joined again in 2010 for a month. Many of the profiles I saw in 2007 were still up in 2010.
The site ties in with another dating site. Many of the posters were NOT hearing-impaired.
I met a girlfriend from the site in 2007. We were together about 5 months (weekend visits) before she went back to her previous boyfriend. The website isn't bad. Just read the profiles carefully to see if they list any hearing impairment.

Last edited:
Of real interest to some members: asperger/auditistic syndrome included in DEAF sites?

Not all hearing women are judgemental... A lot are, actually we all are in one way or another. But I am hearing and I have been learning sign language from my step mother since I was 7 years old and ironically, my 8 yr old brother is hard of hearing... Theres someone for everyone=] You will find her at some point... hearing or not... Love is love

Not all hearing women are judgemental... A lot are, actually we all are in one way or another. But I am hearing and I have been learning sign language from my step mother since I was 7 years old and ironically, my 8 yr old brother is hard of hearing... Theres someone for everyone=] You will find her at some point... hearing or not... Love is love

2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif

Please, keep the snide remarks to yourselves jokers.

I'm serious about meeting someone.

some deaf dating site are full of crap. I have confronted several spammers of deaf dating site for commiting fraud. they are advertising friends of mine as single and looking to date. these women are married and have families. The sites were taking their photos from myspace, facebook and other blogging sites and creating bogus accounts.

I heard few people!!! pretty want to date easy broke up your want to dates,

risk your internet!

I refused on date single on internet, I know wise. I am protect to on advise!

I already I know on experience long times I am serious i tell you I ex gf!

I am personal my opinion I provide you I advise
personal I want to better meet to real deaf person wise!!! I advise,
I prefer to person community , if suppose to deaf people first, community club that is okay,

Does the proliferation of "computer deaf dating sites" suggest "local deaf groups" decreasing?

Www.deafsinglesconnection.com

My suggestion is to be careful when using those dating sites. My other suggestion is to go OUT and meet people!

I met my wife thru DSC, if you all smart enough to catch who is spammer or not. It's a very simple catch... it just take time and patience to weave thru a true person. Just ignore spammer, there are many true people online and you will find someone that will spark your life.

So, here I am, and still happly married.

Back