Kindergarten Poem

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
K.jpg

Kindergarten Poem

I found this off the web site and I had to copied & pasted into MS Publisher. This is for my son, Tyler's classmates.

So I created greeting card (less waste paper!)...all same and I can cut in four with scrapbook sisscor (sytle one), then punch hole and tie with red ribbon (it is his school color) around the goodie bags for my son's classmates. I am brainstorming for teachers. I will be sure to post it again on my blog! I also did that on myspace too! I thought giving his classmate a little gifts to congrat them that they made it through this year and go to Kindergarten this fall!

It may be hard to read...here what it said.

K is for Kindergarten---hip, hip, hooray.

I is for imagination we use everyday.

N is for numbers—we know one, two, three.

D is for drawing, the best you can see!

E is for exercise to keep our bodies strong.

R is for reading books all day long.

G is for good friends. We made more each day.

A is for the alphabet we know how to say.

R is for remembering everything we learned.

T is for treats every Friday we earned.

E is for excitement. This year we've had some.

N is for next year.

Awsome, but my son just graduated with pre K cuz he will be moving other. We are moving to new house in Tally.. So hes looking forward to public school to make new friends. I am kinda of afraid that my son would say " I dont wanna to go, I'd to drag him to school." or else. When we move down here in Georgia from other state. I'd to drag him to place where Pre-K and Kin. place. He said " I dont want to go" I had to tell him " You have to" U have to learn" I was bit frautrated.. but few weeks ltr after that he learned to love it but now. ARGHH I hope that it wont happen again cuz we are moving to Tally from Rose city... I was hoping that I wont drag him again this fall heh

Yeah I understand what you mean! I pay Tyler's pre-school since it is private. I would tell him I already paid for it so you have to stay in no matter what!! He gulped! HA!
PurrMeow said:
Awsome, but my son just graduated with pre K cuz he will be moving other. We are moving to new house in Tally.. So hes looking forward to public school to make new friends. I am kinda of afraid that my son would say " I dont wanna to go, I'd to drag him to school." or else. When we move down here in Georgia from other state. I'd to drag him to place where Pre-K and Kin. place. He said " I dont want to go" I had to tell him " You have to" U have to learn" I was bit frautrated.. but few weeks ltr after that he learned to love it but now. ARGHH I hope that it wont happen again cuz we are moving to Tally from Rose city... I was hoping that I wont drag him again this fall heh

Lake Tahoe - That is really an awesome poem. I liked it and it was short, real cute! My youngest son is going to be in Kindergarten this fall and he is so excited about it. He's really looking forward to be the "big boy" and he says he is done with the pre-school, haha! By the way, Weren't you MamaATVIV? (Sorry if I'm behind on that cuz I haven't been around in AD for a while)

Yes my former sn was mama2aftiv :)

Tyler will be graduting in few weeks! I can't believe it!!! It'll be really cute graudation for small kids!!!

Jolie_77 said:
Lake Tahoe - That is really an awesome poem. I liked it and it was short, real cute! My youngest son is going to be in Kindergarten this fall and he is so excited about it. He's really looking forward to be the "big boy" and he says he is done with the pre-school, haha! By the way, Weren't you MamaATVIV? (Sorry if I'm behind on that cuz I haven't been around in AD for a while)

LakeTahoe said:
Yes my former sn was mama2aftiv :)

Tyler will be graduting in few weeks! I can't believe it!!! It'll be really cute graudation for small kids!!!

Cool Beans! Yeah times does flies when you're having so much fun with the children. My son had his own little pre-school graduation with the hearing classes last month. Actually his class does not complete until this wednesday and that is when he is done for the summer. It was really cute seeing the pre-school graduation and seeing the children doing their small skits, so and on. I really enjoyed it so much and now there's another event on Wednesday which is called "Star Day". Basically it'll be refecting on what the kids has been doing through the school year. It'll be cool seeing that as well :D

Back