Playstation 3 Online ID List

next month or october, I will be planning to get me the PS3.

Oh cool, don't sell your PS2, just keep for play PS1/PS2 games because Sony removed couple of PS2 chips (CPU and GPU) from PS3 80GB, that backward compatibility for PS1/PS2 to support it, also you need emulation to play PS1/PS2, much of same as Xbox 360 that use emulation for play on original xbox games.

It would take length of time for emulation to be full support on PS3.

Oh cool, don't sell your PS2, just keep for play PS1/PS2 games because Sony removed couple of PS2 chips (CPU and GPU) from PS3 80GB, that backward compatibility for PS1/PS2 to support it, also you need emulation to play PS1/PS2, much of same as Xbox 360 that use emulation for play on original xbox games.

It would take length of time for emulation to be full support on PS3.

Good thing I still have 60G that can play PS2 games.

Mine is Edtide25 but I don't have any games to play online. Please recommend me a good game to play online. Oh btw I forgot, I heard you can use keyboard and a mouse on a PS3. If it is true... It will rock for FPS games :D

Mine is Edtide25 but I don't have any games to play online. Please recommend me a good game to play online. Oh btw I forgot, I heard you can use keyboard and a mouse on a PS3. If it is true... It will rock for FPS games :D

Yes, That's true.

Mine is deafluckyirish on ps network id.

Is that great to play free online of Playstation 2 & 3?. Even much beter to hook up with VRS router at no cost? :cool:

my online id is Xestor, you can add me if you want. i have two games: Orange Box and CoD4 Modern Warfare.

Updated:

My ps3 username is extancy. I own Madden 08, and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, loooking for leet deaf COD4 members to start a squad with.

My PS3 username is nikeairj

I have no PS3 game so far haha. Bought it right away after I read that HD-DVD is dead. At least it comes with Spiderman 3 Blu-Ray movie.

My PS3 username is nikeairj

I have no PS3 game so far haha. Bought it right away after I read that HD-DVD is dead. At least it comes with Spiderman 3 Blu-Ray movie.

Buy COD4, and you would never want to look away from the screen while playing. Well depends on what kind of TV you have. :lol:

I added you few weeks ago and still awaiting for your approved. Dont you on PS3 much?

Same thing here Chris, still awaiting his approval. BTW Chris loved ur avatar. The Joker is one of my fav villain for the time being.

"Why so serious?"
"Do you wanna know how I got these scars"?
Epic

Same thing here Chris, still awaiting his approval. BTW Chris loved ur avatar. The Joker is one of my fav villain for the time being.

"Why so serious?"
"Do you wanna know how I got these scars"?
Epic

I will remove him in few days if not approve. yes Joker is my favorite too.

PSN ID: scruffyjake87 (I am a new gamer since last saturday :))

Back