I'm a hearing girl...I would love dating deaf boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HearingGirl

Reaction score
So I'm a hearing girl but I really want a deaf boyfriend!!! I know that that might sound a little strange but I do, I really really realllllllly do!!!!! I have only one deaf friend, named Laurie, and she's taught me a lot of sign. And well I just want to know if dating a deaf guy is really as amazing as I imagine!! But before that, I guess I need friends huh? So if they're are any guys out there that read this, 1) are you under 18? 2) do you live in NY? And 3) would you want to be friends with a hearing girl?

It not sound strange. It sound just right for right after tv show about Deafies start. :)

I think we are starting a little club for teenage girls who mistook Switched at Birth for a reality show.

I think we are starting a little club for teenage girls who mistook Switched at Birth for a reality show.

tumblr_loyt0m1jCv1qhalxh.gif

Not quite... I did start watching that show but I stopped after like the third or fourth episode... I've just been thinking bc about a week ago my friend asked me if I would ever date a deaf person, and I've been thinking about it a lot since she asked me.

:roll: Oy! Another hearie girl who wants her deaf male trophy to parade around to show off to her friends. :roll:

:roll: Oy! Another hearie girl who wants her deaf male trophy to parade around to show off to her friends. :roll:

It is true that deaf guys are damn good in ...............

Nooo... That's not what I was going for at all, I'm sorry if I have offended anybody. :/

I really really realllllllly want a boyfriend who loves me, regardless of whether he's hearing or deaf. Oh wait, I have one!

I am wanting to date a girl who's name begins with the letter "R" I always liked "R" names

I am wanting to date a girl who's name begins with the letter "R" I always liked "R" names

You are so shallow! I determined I only wanted a man 6' 3". Luckily I found my husband with not too much trouble.

I hope he never finds out I didn't just love him for his personality, but for that one physical characteristic! :lol:

Nooo... That's not what I was going for at all, I'm sorry if I have offended anybody. :/

There's been a number of new 'hearie' posters lately who have been drooling over the idea of having a Deaf boyfriend. We're *all* people. We just communicate differently. Like a foreigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back