How do you get Rid of FireFox!!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I am using Firefox and I hate it like HELL! My daugther helped me install it and now we do not know to get rid of it!! Firefox is not responding half the time and it keep telling me to up date it and when I do it only made my computer run worst!! I am so sorry I ever used firefox!

Just go to the start menu and search "Uninstall Firefox" it should show you where.

calm down relax control panel I am experience computer :) I can help may you solve

rid the uninstall simply
basic
your daught install something firefox! I understand experiecne lots of computer

You have other problems with your computer bigger than Firefox.

Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs. Find Firefox and uninstall from there.

That's the best way to do it. :)

I've used FireFox extensively and never had to update FireFox like it's asking you to nor is it slow - it's one of the best fastest browsers I've ever used. Sounds to me like you have serious problems with your computer that have nothing to do with FireFox.

I've used FireFox extensively and never had to update FireFox like it's asking you to nor is it slow - it's one of the best fastest browsers I've ever used. Sounds to me like you have serious problems with your computer that have nothing to do with FireFox.

thats more like it, Firefox is one of the BEST browsers there is, sure Chrome is faster but its not as secure, and Firefox offers a lot of useful addons. Updates takes up hardly much if you're on broadband or DSL.

I dont know what you're talking about, or more so that you probably dont know what you're talking about!

you need to set default browser, update once, say yes to install and also check your anti virus it is blocking it? if so, tell your antivirus to allow Firefox...then come back and tell us if you hate it or not.
IF anything to hate about firefox i would imagine it to be the style of layout. buttons, they you're not used to. also one other thing, you can reveal buttons, shape it how you want, if this seem to be a problem, go to option , the 'set default' or reset im not sure im not looking right now got things to do...but above all just tweak two things, your antivirus, and the take it back to default then go from there...
and..if you still continue not like firefox, by all means, go to START/CONTROL PANEL/Programs and features/UNINSTALL...SIMPLE

it is very sound on firefox is slow I Know on best chrome is very smooth!

Firefox was my default browser from the first day it came out. Until Firefox 5. What a disaster! Crashed my PC daily. Was recommended to use Opera instead. I know that Firefox 6 is now out, so I may try it again. But Opera will remain my default browser as it's the fastest one out there IMHO.

Thanks! I am thinking of getting another computer but I am not sure how to save all my favorite web sites usernames and email addressees , I have a lot!

Thanks! I am thinking of getting another computer but I am not sure how to save all my favorite web sites usernames and email addressees , I have a lot!

Just type them up and email them to yourself. Then save it on your new computer.

Firefox was my default browser from the first day it came out. Until Firefox 5. What a disaster! Crashed my PC daily. Was recommended to use Opera instead. I know that Firefox 6 is now out, so I may try it again. But Opera will remain my default browser as it's the fastest one out there IMHO.

This is what happening to my computer. Firefox keep telling it can't open my emails for Verizon or aol , I never had this happen before I had firefox

This is what happening to my computer. Firefox keep telling it can't open my emails for Verizon or aol , I never had this happen before I had firefox

you can't click open email not work because happened something problem! I think so recommand to your suggest to chrome google best!

firefox is slow!

I think Firefox on my Mac is slow and bloated, crashes a lot so I deleted it and replaced it with Opera 11.

I think Firefox on my Mac is slow and bloated, crashes a lot so I deleted it and replaced it with Opera 11.

that is not good firefox, reason have program too much on ram something

It is very not work slow on my firefox, I am usually chrome is fast speed seems on everything,

Firefox is very freeze something!

Back