Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender

Reaction score
Were u born deaf?

Matajan, where were you born? Are your parents deaf? do they use ASL?

Did u go to deaf school if so, how many year?

Do you drive a car or ride a bike?

Did u go to deaf school if so, how many year?

I go deaf school and seven years. I was placed into different cottage by supervisor, I was not happy with small groups, I have no idea why. I wish I was in big group.

I born in chicago, illinois. My parents are hearing and they not use asl.

Do you still live in Chicago? I know two deaf counselors from Chicago, they are friends of mine. They are both deaf and use ASL.

big group means hearing people?

big group means hearing people?

Jiro,

Small group means not normal like ceberal palsy, autism, etc. Special needs.

Big group means normal like good behavior and regular

Matajan, have you been to Seattle? I wouldn't call it not normal, what are you a...racist or something? Lot of people with special needs social with regular deaf people in Seattle.

Matajan, have you been to Seattle? I wouldn't call it not normal, what are you a...racist or something? Lot of people with special needs social with regular deaf people in Seattle.

No, I had not been to seattle.

What about new york city?

No, I had not been to seattle.

What about new york city?

Yes, I have been to New York City. I don't like living there but to visit is ok but too many crazy people over there, do you understand?

Yes, I have been to New York City. I don't like living there but to visit is ok but too many crazy people over there, do you understand?

I understand...

often, people are not friendly when you pass walking on street or elsewhere, friend told me, she went to columbia.

I understand...

often, people are not friendly when you pass walking on street or elsewhere, friend told me, she went to columbia.

That is because everyone knows that they are minding their business until you interact with them at a right place and right time. I mind my own business and don't act friendly torwards everyone they pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back