Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was found guilty on providing false information to law enforcement. Her sentencing for that is set for Thursday. I wonder what kind of time she will get.

I had believed up until very recently they would come back with a guilty verdict. But, today, I started thinking they would come back with not-guilty. I think just enough reasonable doubt was given.

Doesn't matter what I think.

She has been found guilty of four counts of providing false information to law enforcement in the case of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, who was slain in 2008.

It looks like she will spend not much time in prison.

This basically renews my absolute doubts with Florida's legal justice system.

It looks like she will spend not much time in prison.

I think you're right -- they're now saying that because she already spent so much time in jail, her sentence might already be commuted to time served. So she might be out as early as her sentencing on Thursday.

She was found guilty on providing false information to law enforcement. Her sentencing for that is set for Thursday. I wonder what kind of time she will get.

I had believed up until very recently they would come back with a guilty verdict. But, today, I started thinking they would come back with not-guilty. I think just enough reasonable doubt was given.

Yeah right. The evidences that the prosecutors presented in court, are not enough strong to convince the jury that she committed this terrible crime, IMHO.

I think you're right -- they're now saying that because she already spent so much time in jail, her sentence might already be commuted to time served. So she might be out as early as her sentencing on Thursday.

Quite possible.

Reasonable doubt is the concept it all came down to.

I heard it news! that is awful terrible!

I knew she would get away with murder.. But I figured she would at least get manslaughter or neglect. The only thing they found her guilty of is lying to the detectives. Sentencing will be on Thursday. I feel that she will not get time since she already has time served.

I knew she wouldn't be found guilty from the very beginning since the prosecuting team wasn't able to make a strong case out of it.

Why Casey Anthony's Verdict Makes Sense - FoxNews.com

Dr. Keith Ablow, well-known psychiatrist, has written an article on Casey Anthony case and I think he has offered a sensible rationale on why she has been found not guilty.

Thanks for posting that link. People are not considering that, with the background Casey had, her reactions are not going to be the same as someone who has never experienced what she did.

I heard it awful on casey anthony shame and lie!!

I knew she would get away with murder.. But I figured she would at least get manslaughter or neglect. The only thing they found her guilty of is lying to the detectives. Sentencing will be on Thursday. I feel that she will not get time since she already has time served.

she did't tell because she lie! shame! true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back