What's your sign and her sign?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Mine: Taurus

Her: Scorpio

There's a lot of attraction in this match between two naturally reserved, determined, and physically oriented signs, and great potential for domestic success. Both value financial prosperity and hard work. But if they don't make beautiful music together immediately, a terrible uproar is imminent. Intuitive, emotional Scorpio accumulates negative feelings until they reach critical mass. If Taurus is not ready to handle a meltdown, Scorpio's tenacity will be unbearable and even the Bull will give up. It's either heaven or hell: nothing in between.

Check out the Zodiac Compatibility at Yahoo: http://store.astrocenter.com/yahoo/store/betweenStVa.asp?Af=-200

Cancer & Taurus
Could this be the ideal couple? Both partners are unabashed homebodies, delighting in simple pleasures: family life, good food, comfort, and prosperity. They cook up their own candlelight dinners, enjoy quiet evenings alone together, and plan their investments wisely, whether they're financial or personal. Mutual enrichment, comfort, and support are virtually guaranteed. They form a self-sufficient couple, a world unto themselves... as long as their home is comfortable and attractive!
Hm....

I'll tell you all anyway - you know I'm single.
My true love - Scorpio
Me- Cancer

Two Water signs dominated by sensuality... their sex life is likely to be thrilling! But is that enough? Cancer and Scorpio share a common craving. Both want to settle down; they claim to be monogamous, and instinctively sense the other's emotions. Both are comfortable in the realm of silence. However, Scorpio's rudeness may sometimes cause Cancer to recoil; Cancer's moodiness may be hard for Scorpio to bear. Moreover, Scorpio's overweening selfishness could wilt the strongest Cancerian love. If they endure, their love will be a symphony.

my ex was gemini, and me cancer, and I was reading the horoscope the night he dumped me, it was saying that our signs clashed way big time, and I was like whatever, horoscopes can kiss my ass. Now Im a huge believer :o

Seems like the majority of people who have replied to this thread are Cancerians!
Cancerians ROCKS!!!

Me:Scorpio

Chris: Cancer

Two Water signs dominated by sensuality... their sex life is likely to be thrilling! But is that enough? Cancer and Scorpio share a common craving. Both want to settle down; they claim to be monogamous, and instinctively sense the other's emotions. Both are comfortable in the realm of silence. However, Scorpio's rudeness may sometimes cause Cancer to recoil; Cancer's moodiness may be hard for Scorpio to bear. Moreover, Scorpio's overweening selfishness could wilt the strongest Cancerian love. If they endure, their love will be a symphony.

Virgo & Leo (I'm a Virgo, and my bf is a Leo)

Does elegance admit rivalry? Only in this case, where two different realms are involved. One partner is brilliant; the other, refined. The methodical, intellectual Virgoan may sometimes be irked by Leo's need to parade. Or, heaving a sigh, submit happily and work behind the scenes to rein in the Lion's munificence and extravagance. In exchange, the Virgo receives inalienable, intense, and generous love which is tinged with torrid eroticism. To make the pleasure last, Virgo must overcome his or her legendary anxiety and assuage the Lion's every desire.

Cancer.jpg
RULZ!!!

Cancer & Taurus
Could this be the ideal couple? Both partners are unabashed homebodies, delighting in simple pleasures: family life, good food, comfort, and prosperity. They cook up their own candlelight dinners, enjoy quiet evenings alone together, and plan their investments wisely, whether they're financial or personal. Mutual enrichment, comfort, and support are virtually guaranteed. They form a self-sufficient couple, a world unto themselves... as long as their home is comfortable and attractive.

Last edited:
ME is Cappi
HE is Taurus

Capricorn & Taurus
Courageous, ambitious Earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn seem to be made for each other. Both value financial success and share a love of beauty, of lasting, classical foundations. Capricorn's irony charms the Bull, while the latter's expert sensuality rescues the Capricorn from his or her natural modesty. They enjoy talking together, and communication is excellent. They confide in each other, promising never to offend or betray the other. This could be a perfect couple.

Gemini here. will find out my compatiability when I find out the exact sign of the other person.

i dunno what's mine tho - ehh ..... but it's supposedly Scorpio-Capricorn .... i dunno anyone who's a Capricorn anyways

me: Aquarius and happily single for now -- dated Capricorn, Gemini and Virgo

Libra here, Me famously dated with most Leo/Aquarius. *ACK*

Originally posted by Fly Free
me: Aquarius and happily single for now -- dated Capricorn, Gemini and Virgo

Puzzled... dated capricorn?? :shock:

Back