Deaf Runers?

athleticandy88

Reaction score
Wanna chat, become pen pals online.. AIM @ athleticandy88

freewebs.com/runninglog

hey athleticandy88, nice to see another roadrunner. I can run 10K at the moment, working on gaining more distance, slowly getting there. I realize it takes lots of time and persaverance to get better, and I'm up for the challenge. Practice everyday even when I don't feel like it.

In October 2007, I hope to run a 12mile marathon in Toronto amoung thousands of participants. The Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 14, 2007 The route is downhill (thank god) so it's entirely possible to accomplish. It's a goal, and I put this poster on my wall as a gentle reminder.
321.jpg

Sept 2007, I will cycle the "Becel ride for Heart" 50miles. I did it last year and had the best time, and I didn't find this ride difficult. Although after the event was over, my legs felt like rubber...haha....I loved it.
Ride_start.gif

Becel Ride for Heart lifts Toronto's spirits and breaks fundraising record - On the Pulse News - Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada

2 seater bicycles for the Blind, Wheelchairs all participated, aswell as normal bicycles, it's an event that includes everyone. There are powers in numbers, we minions took over the roads that day, and if felt great.

Wanna chat, become pen pals online.. AIM @ athleticandy88

freewebs.com/runninglog

hey athleticandy88, nice to see another roadrunner. I can run 10K at the moment, working on gaining more distance, slowly getting there. I realize it takes lots of time and persaverance to get better, and I'm up for the challenge. Practice everyday even when I don't feel like it.

In October 2007, I hope to run a 12mile marathon in Toronto amoung thousands of participants. The Toronto Marathon - Sunday, October 14, 2007 The route is downhill (thank god) so it's entirely possible to accomplish. It's a goal, and I put this poster on my wall as a gentle reminder.
321.jpg

Sept 2007, I will cycle the "Becel ride for Heart" 50miles. I did it last year and had the best time, and I didn't find this ride difficult. Although after the event was over, my legs felt like rubber...haha....I loved it.
Ride_start.gif

Becel Ride for Heart lifts Toronto's spirits and breaks fundraising record - On the Pulse News - Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada

2 seater bicycles for the Blind, Wheelchairs all participated, aswell as normal bicycles, it's an event that includes everyone. There are powers in numbers, we minions took over the roads that day, and if felt great.

Hello There~ :):) What planning gather in 2008? ;)

athleticandy88
Yep will aim you later! :)

Mouse

Awesome Wow! :jaw: Nice :):) From Canada?

Back