Hello. I having a problem with Interpreter

I think I won't meddle with wizards' matters. :giggle:

Actually, they don't have to be certified to be in compliance. The ADA specifically states "qualified interpreter." No where does it provide for a certified interpreter.
Right. The ADA doesn't require certification. However, individual states and school districts may have additional requirements for the interpreters that they hire.

He is saying that he is not satisfied with his terp because he does not feel the terp is adhering to confidentiality.
That's how it sounded to me, too.

JoeyDeafNinja - where are you?

I'm not sure if I completely understand your post. Did the boss say you can't see credentials because of a privacy policy? If so, they can't do that. You have the right to see their credentials, and how they scored.

reason I sue to interpeter I becaus lazy on interpeer book! I complaint to tell principle fires on interpeter, otherwise

might to you suggest to help advise to contact to boss or chief

policy ethic change rule

I already did once time,

school: education must to important to professional interpreter but lousy person quality not good

you can do decide tell boss private discuss meeting

I was experience lots of complaint to judge quality strict,
she not incorrect match my I was sign language, I said I told boss please not good lazy interpeter , Principle dismiss fires the interpreter

I won!I smart lucky match interpreter clear understand

do you have trouble interpeter might to complain! you should be important must to confidential!

Back