Facebook is DANGEROUS!!!

I don't take FB too seriously. If I get unfriended, oh well. It doesn't really change my life AT ALL! Just one less status update in the newsfeed. That's all.

The whole unfriending stuff just cracks me up. I mean these are adults right? The whole "you're not my friend anymore" seems kind of playground to me. :lol:

Of course this woman did seem a tad "off balance"

not if it comes to your "best friend"

I'm glad that I never joined FB. I just hate to see two buttons, "deny/ignore" or "unfriend". I don't want to feel guilty about it.

When I first read this story I thought "Is this for real???" Just... wow.

I'm glad that I never joined FB. I just hate to see two buttons, "deny/ignore" or "unfriend". I don't want to feel guilty about it.

This just tells me the level of immaturity you have saying that.

I am just amazed at the stupidity of people...wow.

Tell me about it... I see a new level of stupidity weekly everywhere I go..

That's why I keep my "friends" list to a very low number. Nearly all are family, long-time personal friends, and just a very few people that I've met first on-line, and then in person. I'd just rather wait until I've met in person or will do so very shortly before I put them on my list, with very few exceptions.

My nephews and a couple nieces have an ungodly amount of "friends," numbering well into the five or six hundreds, on their lists. I think part of that is from playing online games. I can't imagine seriously wanting to keep up with that many people.

not if it comes to your "best friend"

I don't have a best friend so a defriending on FB isn't likely to send me over the edge. I have survived defriendings before, and I am sure I will continue to survive.

*singing* I will SURVIVE! :dance:

Friends

I don't have a best friend so a defriending on FB isn't likely to send me over the edge. I have survived defriendings before, and I am sure I will continue to survive.

Some people who I thought were my friends are not anylonger. Apparently communicating with me is too much effort. So I just say, GOODBYE!!!!:angel:

Survive

Oh no, now that's the song playing in my head. "I will survive". It's better than what was on before:):angel:

That's why I keep my "friends" list to a very low number. Nearly all are family, long-time personal friends, and just a very few people that I've met first on-line, and then in person. I'd just rather wait until I've met in person or will do so very shortly before I put them on my list, with very few exceptions.

My nephews and a couple nieces have an ungodly amount of "friends," numbering well into the five or six hundreds, on their lists. I think part of that is from playing online games. I can't imagine seriously wanting to keep up with that many people.

Good way to keep your list. Sometimes I add people, then regret it later. I don't have a large group, under 100. I could certainly add more. I could also remove a few without guilt. As long as I can be me, and there are no hurt feelings, I keep the ones I have. When I start to feel there are issues, I reassess the list. I have had a brother drop me for posting Bible quotes. He said it bugged him. I told him to block my feed, then I won't muck up his world. Problem solved.

I regularly purge my friends list. That said, I also don't believe FB is dangerous. I believe that people are, but, you can live right next door to someone who's unhinged, so you take chances everywhere. *shrug*

The title was sarcastic for those who thought I meant FB was literally dangerous, just a heads up.

Good way to keep your list. Sometimes I add people, then regret it later. I don't have a large group, under 100. I could certainly add more. I could also remove a few without guilt. As long as I can be me, and there are no hurt feelings, I keep the ones I have. When I start to feel there are issues, I reassess the list. I have had a brother drop me for posting Bible quotes. He said it bugged him. I told him to block my feed, then I won't muck up his world. Problem solved.

I've hidden a few people rather than unfriend them because the either posted a lot of stuff (kids mainly) or posted "views" that I wasn't interested in reading.

I've hidden a few people rather than unfriend them because the either posted a lot of stuff (kids mainly) or posted "views" that I wasn't interested in reading.

Aye, that's best way to not hurt their feel. I do the same thing to set the privacy on how they see on my post and my profile page.

Been there, done that.

Back