Is Talking On The Phone With Another Girl Cheating?

DEAFNIGGAfasho said:
Are You Fucking Deaf Or What? You Cant Talk On The Phone You Fuckers Are Deaf God Damnit

:ugh: ....Looks like someone had a bad day! :laugh2:

deaf don't mean mute ! And I can talk on the fuckin phone with VCO so fuckin shut the fuck up. Stupid ****** !

Hey DEAFNIGGAfasho ...

Me :deaf: and my computer is my phone. My eyes can HEAR to read :type: :mrgreen:

DEAFNIGGAfasho said:
I dont understand it, my girlfriend keeps YELLING at me....and screaming, and i scream back you bitch! is it cheating or not?

It means it's time to change gals. You deserve peace from abusive women.

I been there!

Richard Roehm

Well, I gotta admit, I am generally NOT comfortable with the idea of seeing my guy talking on the phone, regardless who he was talking to or what he was saying.

I've been Deaf forever and I see someone close to me talking on the phone, it makes me feel awkward. I have no idea to know when it is a good time to interrupt or if I should wait or ignore him or her and do my things instead.

However, when it comes to relationships and as a part of the Deaf culture, I expect for my guy to explain the phone call. Not necessarily because he can talk on the phone, it's because it is common courtesy we choose to practice. It is not about sharing all the secrets with someone you love either. I'd tell them what my TTY call was about.

Because of this courtesy we practice in our community, a hearing partner may be confused by this. And the list goes on, too...

For example, in my family, when someone comes home, he or she would yell, "Hey, I'm home" and that was enough, but in my culture, it was NOT even close. Whenever my friends or roomies come home, they'd walk up to me and say, "Hey" to let me know that they're home. I've grown accustomed to that, so I have my own share of problems whenever I go visiting my family. ("Hey, why didn't you tell me that?" Confused faces would look my direction. Oops)

To better visialize what is cheating here....

What would you do if you see your hearing husband/wife talking to your children without using sign language in front of you?

Is that called "rude?"

You BETCHA!

DEAFNIGGAfasho said:
Are You Fucking Deaf Or What? You Cant Talk On The Phone You Fuckers Are Deaf God Damnit
Glad he's banned. He forgot to mention "Vocally talk" rather than "Talking" because we can talk in so many different forms!!

Anyway, let's revive this thread: Is it?

My answer: It depends on conditions, I do talk with my sister!!!

Meg said:
But what disturbs me the most about that posting is that he called her a bitch. How can a good decent loving man call his girlfriend a bitch? It shows lack of disrespect there.

Black rappers justify that it's ok since it's a black thang to call their girlfriends "bitches" but I think it only makes them ni*ggers. If they want respect, they gotta respect themselves and their own brothers/sisters.

-jeff

Back