California high court set to rule on same-sex marriage case

Status
Not open for further replies.
On next hundred years later, people would have said the SAME thing about animal and human begin marrying. I guess that work.

Well, people do believe in human-like species (evolution)

lol, Reba should be glad about not live in CA.

On next hundred years later, people would have said the SAME thing about animal and human begin marrying
Oh give me a break. Animals and humans aren't even of the same species! There is NO way that a cat/dog/pig/jellyfish/insect/snake/fill in the blank here with whatever animal, can even consent.
why is it SUCH a big deal to some people that people in a relationship have the same shape of genitalia? We are ALL the same on the inside!

Oh give me a break. Animals and humans aren't even of the same species! There is NO way that a cat/dog/pig/jellyfish/insect/snake/fill in the blank here with whatever animal, can even consent.
why is it SUCH a big deal to some people that people in a relationship have the same shape of genitalia? We are ALL the same on the inside!

PowerON is just love to messing with ya.

same on the inside? Really? Let me see... There is breast that development milk... does men have one? none! Let me squeeze men's. None! it won't come out.

Oh! Sperm in the ball. Oh wait, what about woman's ball? Does it have sperm too? Too bad, both aren't same.

Unless you talk about emtion, feel, soul. yeah yeah, I get it. shush!

same on the inside? Really? Let me see... There is breast that development milk... does men have one? none! Let me squeeze men's. None! it won't come out.

Oh! Sperm in the ball. Oh wait, what about woman's ball? Does it have sperm too? Too bad, both aren't same

hahahahaha...... exactly....
so.............wait...im guessing..most glbt people dont believe in God?
right?because...God did say differently...and you cant mess with the BIG MAN!

Reba, a hundred years ago, people would have said the SAME thing about gay people or black people marrying.
There is NO reason whatsoever why GLB folks shouldn't be able to marry. You don't like it? GOOD! It doesn't even affect you!
You can't compare black people with homosexual people.

Laws that affect my society do affect me. I don't live on an isolated island; I live within my society. I have as much right to voice my displeasure with our courts as any one else does.

hahahahaha...... exactly....
so.............wait...im guessing..most glbt people dont believe in God?
right?because...God did say differently...and you cant mess with the BIG MAN!

Nah, God love gay people. :)

lol, Reba should be glad about not live in CA.
It still concerns me because when one state's court makes a decision it sets a precedent for other states.

I thought byrdie was trying to make a joke as if don't be burning people on stakes. but I am not sure.

In other words, only the supporters of the decision are allowed to post?

You did notice the ' :giggle: ' ?

I said what I said because we've already had this discussion under the 'Gay Marriage' threads on this forum.

Why continually re-hash things on these topics when there is no agreement?

It's just a waste of time and energy. And it gets old.

If one can't agree to disagree, then.......

I don't think He approves of what you are doing by passing judgement.>>>

well then, IF that was true, don't judge people who practice beastiality or incest or whatever..

and yes God loves all people that he gave his begotten son

I don't think He approves of what you are doing by passing judgement. :)
What judgment did I pass?

Apparently, any time a conservative expresses an opinion it's called a "judgment".

But aren't you judging whether or not God approves of what I'm doing?

Oh, that's right. Liberals never judge.

:roll:

You did notice the ' :giggle: ' ?

I said what I said because we've already had this discussion under the 'Gay Marriage' threads on this forum.

Why continually re-hash things on these topics when there is no agreement?

It's just a waste of time and energy. And it gets old.

If one can't agree to disagree, then.......

I thought it was hysterical that you used the word "flaming" in a thread about gays. Was the double entendre intentional? It was funny as hell.

well then, IF that was true, don't judge people who practice beastiality or incest or whatever..

and yes God loves all people that he gave his begotten son

Well....if you want to practice beastiality, don't let me stand in your way. Just go right-on-ahead and I don't think you would appreciate a horse perforating your colon like the incident in Enumclaw, Washington! :giggle: Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: Sex with horse results in man's death - Enumclaw, WA (US)

What judgment did I pass?

Apparently, any time a conservative expresses an opinion it's called a "judgment".

But aren't you judging whether or not God approves of what I'm doing?

Oh, that's right. Liberals never judge.

:roll:

Me? Liberal?! That is the best comment you have ever given me! :ty: :ty: :ty:

Anyway...my point was in reference to the below comment as it included the word, 'nutty' which can be viewed as a harsh opinion/judgement.

By the way, I don't view conservative's opinion's as "judgements". It's merely another opinion.

Another nutty California court decision. :roll:

I thought it was hysterical that you used the word "flaming" in a thread about gays. Was the double entendre intentional? It was funny as hell.

:) I couldn't resist a tongue-in-cheek answer, if you know what I mean? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back