why so many deaf single men?

:P Thinking with that little head.

LOL!!!

Men and women are complicated in different ways.

I was wondering why so many deaf single men, who can't find any ladies yet at time, average between 18 and 40 age. I feel sorry for deaf single men who had deeply and lonely I had seen, once I met a lot of deaf single men when it is social event or at Gallaudet. Ever not likely deaf women, cuz many of them are taken, how comes? I need to understand how and why...

Well then tell them to stop looking for Barbies :roll: Very unrealistic expectations will keep someone single and lonely.

A lot of deaf guys are becoming homo. They tired of being screwed over, used, played, etc.

Women aren't saints either GTM. :)

I didn't say all men,, but I did say some men. But yes, You are right. Some women may not be a saint either. But I am pretty sure some women are saints. I guess most men and women just date the wrong people and half that time end up with broken relationships. But I am sure I have seen a very few couples found their soul mates and last a life time. It rare but it does happen. :cool2:

Most all hearing girls are gold diggers.

Oh please,, it not just hearing girls are gold diggers. Hearing men are too when they chase after rich women and older women for their big fat bucks where the greens money shine in their eyes balls! ha :giggle:

Deaf girls are rare around here.

I disagree! You need to go out and social more. I see plenty of deaf women around Seattle metro area.

Most all hearing girls are gold diggers.

That's not true. You probably hang with the wrong crowd.

A lot of deaf guys are becoming homo. They tired of being screwed over, used, played, etc.

Yeah? What's the source?

G-Tree! There is only 2 deaf girls in my age group in my hometown! :(

Many my friends are single male. They told me that I am luck to have wife. I told him that I wish that I am single becasuse I want to travel and feel peace in my mind.

Back