Actor Fast and Furious Paul Walker dead at 40 years due car accident

Sad to hear about it...we watched "Fast & Furious" over the Holiday....that wreck really looks horrific!....I'm guessing death was instantly....

It's sad when anyone dies young in an awful wreck. I'm sorry for the shocking loss to his family and friends.

Photo of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas. Roger was the driver.

63477_170545386313067_4456647_n.jpg

RIP to a great man, Paul Walker. I've had a short lived crush on him before when the first few Fast & Furious movies came out. My heart breaks for his family and daughter. With all the celebrity deaths that has been happening this year makes me realize how short life really is. :(

How awful for his daughter. He was an actor, and just because he was in films about fast cars doesn't mean he regularly broke the speed limit. The driver could have been tired, texting, playing with the CD player or distracted. My sympathies to his family and child who lost her father too soon, and around the holidays when loss is felt most.

Laura
They left a fund raiser at a speed ( race car shop ) so someone had a wild hair in their ass and lost it. Paul was a passenger, he wasn't driving.

Yeah that movie was okay and the one he was in with Jessica Alba was good too, cause of Jessica Alba.

Walker's generosity

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash - CNN.com

Tales of the actor's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. military veteran shopping with his fiance for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.

"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."

Although Walker noticed them, the couple apparently did not know who he was, King said.

"Walker called the manger over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,' " she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."

King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."

update news

Paul Walker Dead at 40: Actor's Last Trailer For New Film Hours: Video
Paul Walker Dead at 40: Actor's Last Trailer For New Film Hours: Video - Us Weekly
his movie release on December 13

The final photograph: Fast & Furious star Paul Walker pictured getting into his friend's high-powered Porsche GT just minutes before it crashed and killed him
The final photograph: Fast & Furious star Paul Walker pictured getting into his friend's high-powered Porsche GT just moments before being engulfed in deadly fire ball | Mail Online

What Happens to 'Fast & Furious 7' Following Paul Walker's Death?
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...-following-paul-walker-s-death-222945491.html
movie release on July 2014 its his final movie

update news

Paul Walker Autopsy Results: Actor Died From 'Traumatic and Thermal Injuries'
Paul Walker Autopsy Results: Actor Died From 'Traumatic and Thermal Injuries'

Actor Paul Walker died from car crash and fire injuries
BBC News - Actor Paul Walker died from car crash and fire injuries

Revealed: Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker SURVIVED crash but was burned alive one minute later after Porsche burst into flames
Revealed: Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker burned to death in fiery crash | Mail Online

Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released: Actor Died Due to the Combined Effects of Traumatic and Thermal Injuries From the Car Crash
Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released: Actor Died From Crash and Burns - Us Weekly

Fast and Furious 7 Shut Down by Universal for "a Period of Time" After Paul Walker's Death
Fast and Furious 7 Shut Down By Universal After Paul Walker's Death - Us Weekly

Paul Walker Died from Effects of Traumatic and Thermal Injuries, Autopsy Confirms
Paul Walker Died from Effects of Traumatic and Thermal Injuries, Autopsy Confirms - Death, Fast & Furious, Paul Walker : People.com

maybe the 2 guys were having an Argument in the Porsche while speeding, like .what will we ever know??!

i know this is CRAZY talk, but there are stuff we, the public wil Never see, maybe in 20-30-40 years time or never...
the other day in NZ, the feature about one of the most famous machine-gun execution style murder took place in 1960s finally reveal that it was nothing to do with Bootleg beer selling arguements, the murder was about one simple thing, over a girl...!...RME but the stories held over public was far more exciting and more 'sensible'...wierd...

I heard on the news professional race drivers had a hard time driving the car they dies in. I also on the news a couple where looking at engagement rings and a guy was telling them to go up higher in the price and the couple said they could not afford it. The guy looking at rings was not sure who the other guy was but seen him before. The couple left the store with no ring and the sale lady came and told the couple here is your ring. Paul Walker brought the couple the ring they could not afford. It's so tragic that he dies the more I heard about Paul Walker the sadder his death get . We really do not need to know how the men dies. Let them RIP.

How low can people get?

Two sickos got busted today for allegedly stealing parts of the Porsche Paul Walker died in Saturday afternoon ... according to the Sheriff's Department.

The accused thieves allegedly made off with a T-top from the roof of the Porsche Carrera GT while it was being towed from the accident site to an impound yard late Saturday night.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... the two men snatched the part when the tow truck stopped at a red light -- however the truck driver saw them drive off, and helped detectives identify them.

1205-paulwalkerporsche-2.jpg

We're told 18-year-old Jameson Witty was arrested today -- and his cohort, who is out of state, has been contacted and will surrender soon.

The T-top was recovered in Witty's home -- and, remarkably, he actually posted a pic of the loot on his Instagram and bragged, "Piece of Paul walkers car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light."

Alleged criminals are dumb.

Witty and his pal are expected to be booked for felony grand theft and tampering with evidence.

Paul Walker Death -- Alleged Porsche Wreckage Thieves Arrested | TMZ.com

Since they are teens, they don't usually make a good judgement. That's one reason why it's illegal to sell alcoholic beverages to kids under 21.

Since they are teens, they don't usually make a good judgement. That's one reason why it's illegal to sell alcoholic beverages to kids under 21.

18 years old is adult so they could send to state prison (Department of Corrections) and their a** will kick too hard.

Paul Walker is my favorite character, so I can't believe about what 18 years old had done to him by steal the car part.

Back