Reaction score
US film actor Paul Walker killed
BBC News - US film actor Paul Walker killed

Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dead at 40 in fiery car crash
Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dead at 40 in fiery car crash | Mail Online

Paul Walker Dead at 40: Fast and the Furious Actor Dies In Car Accident
Paul Walker Dead at 40: Actor Dies In Car Accident - Us Weekly

Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash
Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash - Death, Untimely Deaths, Paul Walker : People.com

'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident
'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident - CNN.com

huh.... ironic....

OMG now I don't feel so bad I JUST posted on face about it being ironic, and thought I was horrible for thinking it. Im also probably pretty horrible about thinking how sad it is, he was some nice eye candy

How awful for his daughter. He was an actor, and just because he was in films about fast cars doesn't mean he regularly broke the speed limit. The driver could have been tired, texting, playing with the CD player or distracted. My sympathies to his family and child who lost her father too soon, and around the holidays when loss is felt most.

Laura

I don't know Paul Walker as I don't remember watching him in his series or movies. I am sorry that this had happened in the accident in North Los Angeles. Rest In Peace, Paul Walker. :(

ah finally... now we've got the detail about the driver.

Paul Walker's Deadly Car Crash: What Happened? - Death, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Fast & Furious, The Fast and the Furious, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, The Fast and the Furious, Paul Walker : People.com
Experienced Drivers
Torp says he's in shock after the accident partly because Rodas and Walker were "very experienced and professional race car drivers."

"It was clear the car had hit two trees then finally hit a street lamppost," he says. "Parts of the car were strewn everywhere on the street, as far as 150 feet. I didn't see any skid marks. Where the car had crashed was on a long straightaway. How fast they were going, I don't know."

Adds Torp: "Roger was not a reckless guy. He was a family man. He has a wife and two young children. He never did anything careless."

does it smell like another Princess Di crash? I'm wondering if paparazzis caused the accident :hmm:

How awful for his daughter. He was an actor, and just because he was in films about fast cars doesn't mean he regularly broke the speed limit. The driver could have been tired, texting, playing with the CD player or distracted. My sympathies to his family and child who lost her father too soon, and around the holidays when loss is felt most.

Laura

I never saw his movies but I read he played the cop in the movies F&F . I agree with you , I see nothing iconic about the way he dies. I see it as tragic to his family and friends.

I think it's just a simple matter of driver miscalculation.
None of us know what happen , I think people are forgetting Paul was at a fundraiser trying to help people. This has to be a horrible shock to the people running the fundraiser too.

OMG now I don't feel so bad I JUST posted on face about it being ironic, and thought I was horrible for thinking it. Im also probably pretty horrible about thinking how sad it is, he was some nice eye candy

Really this is all you can think of that you have one less 'eye candy' to look at.

"It was clear the car had hit two trees then finally hit a street lamppost," he says.
Where is the lamppost? The police said it finally hit the tree and exploded.

8o8QrGJ.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT in Walker crash had six owners in its cross-country life - Autoweek Racing car news - Autoweek

9aO39h7.jpg

RJumQQO.jpg

The last pic of Paul Walker taken around 30 mins before the accident!

Last edited:
maybe the 2 guys were having an Argument in the Porsche while speeding, like .what will we ever know??!

i know this is CRAZY talk, but there are stuff we, the public wil Never see, maybe in 20-30-40 years time or never...
the other day in NZ, the feature about one of the most famous machine-gun execution style murder took place in 1960s finally reveal that it was nothing to do with Bootleg beer selling arguements, the murder was about one simple thing, over a girl...!...RME but the stories held over public was far more exciting and more 'sensible'...wierd...

None of us know what happen , I think people are forgetting Paul was at a fundraiser trying to help people. This has to be a horrible shock to the people running the fundraiser too.

True, but that's how my father died also. So I read a lot of reports, and talked to the law officers etc...

Really this is all you can think of that you have one less 'eye candy' to look at.

Really. I don't know this guy, his death doesn't affect me, why fake being all torn up about it? Yes it's saad, is it sad for me. No, not really.

Back