Skype, anyone?

JoshG

Reaction score
Hey, All!

My name is Josh and I'm a student who is currently learning ASL. I joined All Deaf to meet some new Deaf friends. I really don't have anyone to practice my ASL with so I was hoping that somebody might be interested in having a Skype chat. I'd really like to expand my signing skills and meet new people. Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
I think that could be a lot of fun. I am looking for friends too and someone to practice with too.

Has Skype helped you practice? Think my connection might be too slow but willing to give it a go :)

Feel free to add me on skype: rayne127. I work crazy hours so there's really no specific time I'm on, so feel free to send me a message if you see me on. =)

Redman4eva on Skype!! Lets sign!! :) :)

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

coreydobbs said:
well my skype name is corey_dobbs
just sent you a request on Skype :) redman4eva is my un

JoshG said:
Hey, All!

My name is Josh and I'm a student who is currently learning ASL. I joined All Deaf to meet some new Deaf friends. I really don't have anyone to practice my ASL with so I was hoping that somebody might be interested in having a Skype chat. I'd really like to expand my signing skills and meet new people. Thanks for viewing!
Add me on Skype redman4eva :) we can practice.

This thread is primarily the reason I signed up here - I am presently studying for the RID/NIC and could use some study buddies on Skype if any are available.

My handle is jmkirin

afifan91 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by coreydobbs

well my skype name is corey_dobbs

just sent you a request on Skype redman4eva is my un

may I also add you to practice my ASL? there isn't many people in Europe that know ASL: (

Hey, all! I am finally checking back to see if anyone had replied to my post. I apologize for my unintentional delayed reply. I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't been able to log in. My Skype username is: joshgarza22. So, I am going to send everyone who replied with their UN a request. Thanks again! [:

Hey Josh. there is a group on google+ called ASL Buddies, they are really nice and such. if oyu want a group of friends. also I'm open to skype. let me know.

I am looking to skype

Hey Josh, Kaja or anyone else looking to Skype via ASL. I am an ASL II student and would really love to find someone to Skype with. Let me know if you are interested. My email is ak2381@hotmail.com. And name is Amanda Wisser

Back