interpreter at concert or broadway show?

yagazn

Reaction score
anyone know about interpreter for the broadway show or concert show. where can i find interpreter for the show? (i need interpreter for the show on november 2008). please PM me. no need to post here. thank you

You might want to post a little more info here so people know whether to PM you. Where is the show, and what is it?

hi interpretrator,

it's the singing concert show. i already PM you. thank you.
i have gone to see "wicked" broadway show last year without interpreter. "wicked" show is awesome!. that's why i need interpreter for the concert show next nov 2008.

Are we talking about New York City? I don't think Interpretrator is in New York City. It's really hard to help someone if they don't give you information...meyag2, I think Interpretrator was suggesting that you provide more information in public so that people can help you more easily.

Are we talking about New York City? I don't think Interpretrator is in New York City. It's really hard to help someone if they don't give you information...meyag2, I think Interpretrator was suggesting that you provide more information in public so that people can help you more easily.

actually, i'm talking about california.

Well there you go then...my info about Broadway interpreting is useless. Well, perhaps somebody else will get some use out of it. You said Broadway show so naturally I thought you meant New York City, heh.

Well there you go then...my info about Broadway interpreting is useless. Well, perhaps somebody else will get some use out of it. You said Broadway show so naturally I thought you meant New York City, heh.

oh, i should have said california. sorry about that. i will go to NYC for broadway show in future. i will find out myself. thanks for the info. :)

it's the singing concert show. i already PM you. thank you.

Yup, I wrote you back but it seems you got your answer already. :)

i have gone to see "wicked" broadway show last year without interpreter. "wicked" show is awesome!. that's why i need interpreter for the concert show next nov 2008.

Did you see it at the Pantages? Those shows always have interpreted performance dates. I always take my husband to see those shows on those dates! Check out this website:

Official site of Broadway/L.A. and Pantages Theatre, home of 'Wicked' - WICKED

In the online form there is a drop-down menu with all upcoming interpreted performances. (There's another one for Wicked in September if you want to see it again...) Every time I've seen an interpreted performance there it's been John Arce and Francine Stern -- I hope I have those names right -- who are masters of theatrical interpreting. Watching them do "The Producers" was just amazing.

Yup, I wrote you back but it seems you got your answer already. :)

Did you see it at the Pantages? Those shows always have interpreted performance dates. I always take my husband to see those shows on those dates! Check out this website:

Official site of Broadway/L.A. and Pantages Theatre, home of 'Wicked' - WICKED

In the online form there is a drop-down menu with all upcoming interpreted performances. (There's another one for Wicked in September if you want to see it again...) Every time I've seen an interpreted performance there it's been John Arce and Francine Stern -- I hope I have those names right -- who are masters of theatrical interpreting. Watching them do "The Producers" was just amazing.

yes, i saw it at the pantages theater for the "wicked". i should have know about intrepreter for the "wicked" show. but next time, so i will know it. i haven't see "the producers". my sisters already saw it. i didn't go because i was busy, that's why. i like broadway show and singing concert. thank you so much for the information. that's it :)

have a great summer!.

no need to post it here. (i already found it). thank you both etoile and interpretrator

Last edited:
Back