The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Herman Cain. If you are going to claim homosexuality is not a choice, show the science proving it.

I already did. You just didn't understand it.:cool2:

I have to agree with Herman Cain. If you are going to claim homosexuality is not a choice, show the science proving it.

A) There's a great deal of scientific evidence showing that homosexuality is a natural trait that people are born with, and

B) How can you deny what someone is telling you about their own experiences and feelings? If you said (excuse the flippant example) that your favorite food was pizza, who am I to tell you that no, in fact, it's not?

A) There's a great deal of scientific evidence showing that homosexuality is a natural trait that people are born with, and

B) How can you deny what someone is telling you about their own experiences and feelings? If you said (excuse the flippant example) that your favorite food was pizza, who am I to tell you that no, in fact, it's not?

Maybe that's why he used Herman Cain as his example!:laugh2:

:laugh2: You know, I wondered what had made pizza come to mind. *facepalm*

I've heard the Godfather pizza tasted awful.

I'm not a big fan. And it is overpriced.

I've never eaten it so I can't judge for myself. I think pizza hut pizza tastes better than domino's but domino's is the only pizza that won't blow my blood sugar out of control.

I've never eaten it so I can't judge for myself. I think pizza hut pizza tastes better than domino's but domino's is the only pizza that won't blow my blood sugar out of control.

I prefer a local pizzeria named Paesano's.

That is interesting. I don't like Dominos at all.

I prefer a local pizzeria named Paesano's.

Yeah, we have a local pizzeria called "Hooks" that has, without a doubt, the best pizza in town. And then a second local, independant called "Jerry's" that would be second choice.

I know that, given Herman's attitude toward homosexuality, I will never be partaking in Godfather's pizza. If tthe people against this kind of ignorance would all band together and boycott the business putting money in his pocket, he might have a change in attitude, lol.

Too bad there's no Godfather's for me to boycott in Lynchburg.

Where is it? Where is the empirical scientific proof?

If there is none, then it is a matter of opinion.

How about in the medical literature, the biology literature, and the neurological literature? It's all in there.:D Just because you don't read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I believe several posters have cited examples. Not our fault some people are unable to understand science.

I believe several posters have cited examples. Not our fault some people are unable to understand science.

Yep. I already referred to the discordance and concordance rates in twin studies, and the effects of prenatal exposure to androgens.

It's been provided. You simply don't understand it.

No, it has not, and yes, I am intelligent enough to understand it has not been provided.

OPinions have been provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back