Deaf Transsexual on YouTube

Please invite her/him to join alldeath.com.

Support.

I don't send her the message to invite her to join here, I was just asking her about what she just said in the youtube. If you want invite her, then why not do it yourself? :)

She's trying to sign in International Sign Language.

Yes, that´s what I thought so. All what I recognize some of her sign language is British, German & American but others? :dunno:

Really sad... :(

I am curious..was the video set up to make her fingers blur like that or just bad reception?

Very interesting and sad too.

Hey

W O W its a very interesting to watching that youtube.com.... We all very appericated you show to us about this...

that lady seem from somewhere out there? her sign seem a bit differnt, but cool! :)

Thank you for share w/ us.

Hey

W O W its a very interesting to watching that youtube.com.... We all very appericated you show to us about this...

that lady seem from somewhere out there? her sign seem a bit differnt, but cool! :)

Spicygirl.... Yeah she is from England and she is using British Sign Language.

Hey

No problemo :)

I am here and yes, small world. It will be interesting to see anyone come to USA and meet deafies, too.

practice to learn their sign langauge from their country. *winks*

:stupid: Oh I do know that post-op transsexual, Pamr, currently living in England but came from Spain beforehand.

I am also M2F pre-op transsexual and been living fulltime as girl for almost a decade and yet, Im still alive!!! I find Pamr's YouTube comments hard to believe.... I know that nothing ever happens to any of us deafie M2F transgendered that I know of since I first came out of closet 2 decades ago!!!

Oh Well! :ty:

Kelly

:stupid: Oh I do know that post-op transsexual, Pamr, currently living in England but came from Spain beforehand.

I am also M2F pre-op transsexual and been living fulltime as girl for almost a decade and yet, Im still alive!!! I find Pamr's YouTube comments hard to believe.... I know that nothing ever happens to any of us deafie M2F transgendered that I know of since I first came out of closet 2 decades ago!!!

Kelly

Yeah it is hard to believe that there is deaf transsexuals who was victim of transphobia. Nice to get know about ya :)

Kelly

Sorry for off-topic at this moment....

Hey Kelly....

How are you doing so far? We both are doing pretty well and still pre-ops. Dang @ greedy American doctors and some Thailand doctors too that jack the price up for Transgender SRS. Oh well! Did you read my post about the hormones for transgenders only?

Back to this topic....

Yeah seen the YouTube with DeafBetty and it is pretty intersting different signs between ASL and BSL.

Is there discrimination in the gay community against transgendered folk?

Is there discrimination in the gay community against transgendered folk?

Yes, homosexuals can be transphobia too. During the very first time Gay Pride march in New York, the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual reject the Transgender from their community. Also the very first time Transgender's Riot in San Francisco, the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexuals protect the resturant from the transgenders entering the resturant again.

But today, the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexuals realized that Transgenders ARE one of them and should be theirs too. Transgenders Folks experience the worst victimized than the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexuals.

Understanding this, homosexual and transsexual is very different subjects, it's because the homosexual is about what we are attracted to, the transgender is all about identify (who we are).

Ask me if you want the sources if you are interested.

Wow... That video is very touching and powerful message. I applaud her for do something about that.

I am not surprised about the number of transsexual deaths. About deaf transsexuals, I am not surprised either. Deaf people are exactly same as hearing people.

Yes many homosexuals do look down at transsexuals.

Thank-u

Kelly

HI KELLYTVTS I FRM ENGLAND ASWELL I AM TRASSEXUAL BUT I KEEP MY PENIS GOT BIGGER BOOBS U R VERY WELCOME AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU WELL DONE I AM GALD THAT U WAS COME OUT IN 2 DECADES AGO.LOVE U LOTS FRM MAGICAN XXXXXX.:Dhttp://www.alldeaf.com/images/smilies/booty.gif
http://www.alldeaf.com/images/smilies/booty.gif:ty::giggle::deaf::D:wave:

I'm pre-op/non-op FTM trans, been living as full-time male for 3 yeas now... and I'm very interested in hearing what she has to say! Can someone post a transcript or summary of what she said? :ty::ty:

Last edited:
Back