Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBGMER said:
oh really?? JohnnyE was not you? I NEVER will believe you... once you admit that was your cousin typed this.. who is your cousin... let me repeatly says, cousin is damn you heath!!!

MAKE ANNOUNCE: HEATH IS KNOWN AS JOHNNYE

please stop to make another SN in forums.. ANOTHER SCREEN NAME IS USELESSS..... *SIGH*

Yea... that what I thought about it, If not then I bet that he use computer at library or internet cafe or friend's/or relatives house.

I think Buckdodgers (Ravensteve) would be happy to see him again, also we are expected that he will get heat stroke from bootcamp. ;)

Heath..... You are CAUGHT.... you think you could fool us by using other username JohnnyE...... You cannot be TRUSTED!!! S.O.B FAKE CHRISTIAN!!
SxyPorkie

guess they can't admit that they lied to thier own god.. how shame of them.. Admit to us and nothing wrong if you admit that you are johnnyE. move on and it's short of life why bother to hide.

There's 5 rules for Heath
1) Respect Homosexual, No homophobia
2) Respect black people, No more complain against them (Including all races)
3) Support our freedom
4) Do not bother our personal rights
5) Respect people who is agnosticism

I have claim no religion, also I'm strong agnostic too. ;)

Oh, wow ... all of you went :topic: What happened to the topic " Somethin' to think about " ? :-\

CyberRed said:
Oh, wow ... all of you went :topic: What happened to the topic " Somethin' to think about " ? :-\

Well, it didn't go too off-topic because it did give me something to think about. :)

Heath (JohnnyE) and Buckdodgers (Ravensteve) need go to NJ and meet Alex at his house.

guido said:
Well, it didn't go too off-topic because it did give me something to think about. :)

Yeah, but why some of you made an accusation at him for usin' another handler such as JohnnyE ? That's NOT what Heath's thread is about. Gee - I am hopin' that some of you will quit accusin' at him. Oh, I have somethin' else in mind - I don't see anybody makin' an accusation at MissP. if, anyone knew about her new handler. :-\

same thing in my mind look at JohnnyE is must be Heath in earlier but good enough anybody caught him.

Heath, I thought you are gone for boot camp?. ARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM BOOT CAMP?. AWOL!!!!!......ARMY is looking for you. Make sure your door is unlock..hehehe

CyberRed said:
Yeah, but why some of you made an accusation at him for usin' another handler such as JohnnyE ? That's NOT what Heath's thread is about. Gee - I am hopin' that some of you will quit accusin' at him. Oh, I have somethin' else in mind - I don't see anybody makin' an accusation at MissP. if, anyone knew about her new handler. :-\

That's because Miss P has been on the down low and not made so many belligerent and irresponsible statements.

As for the accusations, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and smells like a duck, it must be a duck. :insert dissapointment smiley here that doesn't exist:

CyberRed said:
WHOAAAAA!!!!! its about time you tell us better stop to be accurse at him.. whats about you?? :whistle: I just politely ask you, you would better S-T-O-P to be accurse directly unbelievers who dont believe jesus christ or refuse to agree what your beliefs...

Once thanks!

XBGMER said:
WHOAAAAA!!!!! its about time you tell us better stop to be accurse at him.. whats about you?? :whistle: I just politely ask you, you would better S-T-O-P to be accurse directly unbelievers who dont believe jesus christ or refuse to agree what your beliefs...

Once thanks!

I did NOT accuse. :roll: I just asked Guido, not you.

Now, speakin' of unbelievers.... Go and read your own bible. Have fun readin' YOUR own bible. :bye:

Heath said:
That was not me. I already yelled at my cousin. I am going to lay down and go to bed. I need to cool down in an air conditioned bedroom and drink alots of cold water. I am very sunburned and lost some weight and I am becoming physically fit which is a good thing and I feel a whole alots better losing some weight too so that is good news. :) :thumb:

What do you mean?

Heath said:
That was not me. I already yelled at my cousin. I am going to lay down and go to bed. I need to cool down in an air conditioned bedroom and drink alots of cold water. I am very sunburned and lost some weight and I am becoming physically fit which is a good thing and I feel a whole alots better losing some weight too so that is good news. :) :thumb:
Liebling:-))) said:
What do you mean?
methinks he was talking to one of his multiple personalities .. he's a schizophrenic!

Heath said:
2 Corinthians 4:5-6 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Charles Spurgeon was a minister often accused of being "controversial". One day a friend of Spurgeon's remarked, "So, I hear you are in hot water again."

"No, I'm not the one in hot water," Spurgeon answered. "The other fellows are. I'm the man who makes the water boil!"

We're living in amazing times. Wars are being waged. Prophecy is being fulfilled. And we, what are we doing exactly?

More than ever before, we should be focusing on the condition of our heart before the Lord and in prayer for God to open the eyes of the blind. We should be talking about the truth of Messiah daily with those who don't yet know Him. Who cares if people think it's controversial? This is not the time to care what people think of us! This is the time to get the water boiling!

On a short note* Texas is so very hot that nobody can really work out in the hot sun because of the hot heat wave and the weather really needs to cool down but have you thought more about what Jesus Christ had to say, reading the KJV Holy Bible and pondering, meditating upon His Word continually ? :angel: :thumb:

Wow! Thanks for sharing!:) :applause:

Momoftwo:)

Now that I think about it, both Heath and JohnnyE used that "Sprite" avatar at one time or another.

its sad to see you lying to us Heath.

you said you went off for fittness boot camp.. right after you left, johnnyE came along.. i knew right away it was you..

now we suspected and find out that it was you .. now you came back..

much disappointed in you and its NOT christain way.

think about what you have been done.. and stop it..

MsGiglz said:
its sad to see you lying to us Heath.

you said you went off for fittness boot camp.. right after you left, johnnyE came along.. i knew right away it was you..

now we suspected and find out that it was you .. now you came back..

much disappointed in you and its NOT christain way.

think about what you have been done.. and stop it..

How do you know about JohnnyE as Heath? Can you proof as 100%? You can't assume if it's him or not. Assuming is dangerous sometimes. So forget it and move on and focus on his post rather than fighting over it.

I can not tell if JohnnyE is Heath. Few said because of the words. I was reading somewhere and this words look like my sister's words or my friend's words. It just happens. I think it is just a coincidence.

Anyway, let's focus on what JohnnyE's post. I am NOT on Heath's side or JohnnyE's side. I never talked to them personally.

Momoftwo:)

JOHNNYE is HEATH!

And Heath/JohnnyE, I and my boyfriend do not appreciate what you said about Ben Varner and Eric Plunkett the other day....you should have been banned permanmently from AD and deported.

So...

Do us all a favor and drop off the face of earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back