Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matajan, have you been to Seattle? I wouldn't call it not normal, what are you a...racist or something? Lot of people with special needs social with regular deaf people in Seattle.

I don't think he's talking about that.

I think he's talking about schools' tendency to segregate "special needs" students from the rest of the student populations, and he is one of those segregated students.

I don't think he's talking about that.

I think he's talking about schools' tendency to segregate "special needs" students from the rest of the student populations, and he is one of those segregated students.

But imagine if you're just that typical guy living happily and achieving your aims. Only to find that one day, you end up living with this guy. Playing 20 questions everyday would soon become a nightmare and all of a sudden, you'd think that you were living in hell.

I've gone out of town for the weekend and now what is this I'm reading? I didn't know you swing that way, souggy.

But imagine if you're just that typical guy living happily and achieving your aims. Only to find that one day, you end up living with this guy. Playing 20 questions everyday would soon become a nightmare and all of a sudden, you'd think that you were living in hell.

I don't find him to be too much of a bother now that I know what his motivation is. He is just down on his luck. No need to complain about it; we all have equal rights to be here.

I've gone out of town for the weekend and now what is this I'm reading? I didn't know you swing that way, souggy.

I don't know. I can see what he means and what he desire-- lots of the students in "special needs" classrooms are socially awkward because they're not allowed to interact with the student body. So I am not going to take offense to his comment since that how he see his reality as.

Ok, I have a question:

What are your hobbies?

Ok, I have a question:

What are your hobbies?

my hobbies are running, basketball, travelling, reading, writing, computer game, television/movie, museum, study of life, space theory, mathematics, fitness, golf, tennis, art, money, attractions, camping, hiking

How many girlfriends have you had?

my hobbies are running, basketball, travelling, reading, writing, computer game, television/movie, museum, study of life, space theory, mathematics, fitness, golf, tennis, art, money, attractions, camping, hiking

What is your favourite computer game?

four from elementary

two from middle school

six from high school

four from college

are they hearing? are they smart? are they beautiful? why break-up?

How many girlfriends have you had?

I still prefer to find right woman ever have prestigious university degree.

often, i reject few women who do not have degree and lack of communication in the past, i am not happy with this until I found someone else.

I keep change my status on my facebook, feel embrassed my friends who watched my status on my facebook, i knew I date wrong women.

are they hearing? are they smart? are they beautiful? why break-up?

Few deaf and some hearing.

few are not smart and others are state college education...others are high education.

few are not beautiful and some are beautiful

elementary, I had two most well known girl who becomes rival between two of them. Both of them are troubled girl and drop out city college.

one girl seems ugly and love horse, middle name is rose.I found she is weird and creepy with family make me not comfortable. she study dog groom class, not smart.

some smart girl I dated deaf and hearing most from prep school, i already dated prep girls at prom. hearing girls from prep did not tell me truth and mislead, hide from me that they see other guy. one girl is not really smart, just go state college.

one girl from csun who looks street person and i would never date her anymore because she is not right, member of alpha sigma theta sorority.

here at gallaudet, one from new jersey, troubled girl and loves surf, always picked up on me, she is member of delta zeta sorority.

few i tried to date phi kappa zeta sorority, some likes deaf family...

matajan, what major do you favor in any university/college?

four from elementary

two from middle school

six from high school

four from college

how long was the dating? what did you do with them while dating?

how long was the dating? what did you do with them while dating?

most one to three years

hanging out, cuddle, sexual intercourse, make out, flirt, love exchange, hook up.

damn Jclarke... he's got game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back