Deafnewspaper.com

Reaction score
I wonder what's your opinion about Deafnewspaper.com?

I felt that Deafnewspaper.com is not very organized.

I am very disappointed with Deafnewspaper.com.

I totally disagreed with you.
it has been improved alot.. and much better.. more news.. I really enjoyed to read and look forward for more news. :)

I totally disagreed with you.
it has been improved alot.. and much better.. more news.. I really enjoyed to read and look forward for more news. :)

I agree with you. :D I have meet several people from Deafnewspaper at Deaf Expo. I am so impressed with them. Ken Davis and his colleagues are awesome and working very hard !

At first it wasn't great till he improved a lot on the website. Only thing that the color need to be changed. It kinda bug my eyes. But it's his website what can I do ha!

I go on deafnewspaper once a while if I am hell bored! :giggle:

Rusty, can you tell us what do you mean, that deafnewspaper.com is not very organized? I've been watching that website since the beginning and I've seen a LOT of improvements since. They have more reporters, etc and much more stories.

Instead of announcing your complaints in public forum, perhaps you could make a friendly and helpful suggestions to deafnewspaper.com so that they could consider your suggestions? I'm sure that deafnewspaper will be happy to listen to your suggestions on how to improve their website:)

:gpost: Thanks!
Rusty, can you tell us what do you mean, that deafnewspaper.com is not very organized? I've been watching that website since the beginning and I've seen a LOT of improvements since. They have more reporters, etc and much more stories.

Instead of announcing your complaints in public forum, perhaps you could make a friendly and helpful suggestions to deafnewspaper.com so that they could consider your suggestions? I'm sure that deafnewspaper will be happy to listen to your suggestions on how to improve their website:)

I think it's great website.. I don't see anything plms... They are very good organized. They are just trying their best. Ken is very good job! ! EVEN he pay his own website....

:afro:

M-

I think it's great website.. I don't see anything plms... They are very good organized. They are just trying their best. Ken is very good job! ! EVEN he pay his own website....

M-

These deaf advertisements sponsors the money to him too, to help run the website as well, it works similarity with Alex's forum too. Don't you see? BUT I have to agree after checking out the site, the Deaf Newspaper, LLC is a good website, nonetheless.

Last edited:
I met Ken and Michi at DHH in Austin last sat... I didn't realized that he is TALL! ! lol.. They are very nice. We chatted for short time.

M-

I have also enjoyed Ken's site recently each time I visit. I do notice the original poster of this thread was from 2006, so probably has improved since first post. :)

Deaf Newspaper is fine now...easy to find what I wanted to see the 'news' or whatever. :)

Eh....!?!?

:dunno:

Negative!?:iobarf:
Uses common sense: Email to Ken Davis. Gives him your suggest. :blah:

:wtf: "I'm disappointed with deafnewspaper.com" I don't get it. So, you mean you disappointed at Ken? He the one who creates deafnewspaper.com.

Have a nice day!:D

Last edited:
I just had another look at the deafnewspaper.com website.
It has much improved even since last time posted here, however WOW TOOOOO MANY ADS AND AD BANNERS!!!!! Ack!!!!! I understand that is how you earn money to support site, but it can be done more tastefully.

However, that's aethestically; the content and information and mission is great.

Ken DAvis is doing great job!

Deaf newspaper is cool for modern days, very smart ken, I just simply dont like his website design and how it layered, Its just very outdated coding work and skills.

But hopefully he and his team jumps his website to new level as web 2.0 or more accessible and more proper navigational system, And try lower prices for sponsors and things. It bothers me that he asks too much money from sponsors and his website is pretty outdated he should use money and dedicated on his company instead spending something else that not really needed :)

I know some of you maybe disagree with me or up defensive for ken. Its okay i respect your options im just here to sharing my expressions and visualize as designer. :)

I love Kens' way of presenting the information. He has a charm and charisma that no one can deny. What he is doing is fantastic. As with anything, its tough to provide top shelf service when on a budget. I applaud him for doing what he can and making the sign language community a more richer place. Thanks Deafnewspaper!

Back