The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hello, since the part 14 has hit 100 page, and I am creating part 15 here!

Understand that the part 14 wasn't great in the middle due to fake death.

I do want anyone who come in this thread to enjoy here. The intention of anything goes really more of civil with respect, rather than causing troubles or chaos.

If anytime this thread is locked or shut down by moderator, please do not create another part of this thread. This would allow moderator clean up the mess after these lowlife troublemakers that need not to have their posts in this thread. I trust that these moderator will re-open themselves.

This is intended to be fun and chatting lounge room for everybody to enjoy.

Enjoy!

DHB

Ah, first page and my first time posting in one of these threads on here. :wave:

WOOT! Fifth poster of the latest randomness thread. :P My, I feel special. :lol:

On another note, I would like to discuss something I have seen a couple people doing throughout this forum and get various opinions about this topic from different people.

I have noticed that some people will mention that they've gone through something, then someone else will compare it with something that they've gone through, and then the first person comes back and talks about how their situation was way worse. Honestly... no one cares just how much worse one person's condition was than the other person. And how do these people know that their situation is so much worse? Do they keep medical records of ADers? :P

Honestly... I've just seen it around the forum... and I think that it is the most ridiculous thing to argue about. If people take delight in trying to debate how much more difficult their life is, then they should really see a psychologist and get some help.

Has anyone else noticed this around the forums?

:wave: Just registering my A$$ in this thread.

That's all, thank you very much

good day.

WOOT! Fifth poster of the latest randomness thread. :P My, I feel special. :lol:

On another note, I would like to discuss something I have seen a couple people doing throughout this forum and get various opinions about this topic from different people.

I have noticed that some people will mention that they've gone through something, then someone else will compare it with something that they've gone through, and then the first person comes back and talks about how their situation was way worse. Honestly... no one cares just how much worse one person's condition was than the other person. And how do these people know that their situation is so much worse? Do they keep medical records of ADers? :P

Honestly... I've just seen it around the forum... and I think that it is the most ridiculous thing to argue about. If people take delight in trying to debate how much more difficult their life is, then they should really see a psychologist and get some help.

:hmm: Well, I just want to say I have noticed this much more often than you have , and it upset me more. So it is worse for me when people do that, and I must need the psychologist more than you.............:dizzy: :giggle:

No, not really. I never really keep track of who does what. I just move on. :)

:hmm: Well, I just want to say I have noticed this much more often than you have , and it upset me more. So it is worse for me when people do that, and I must need the psychologist more than you.............:dizzy: :giggle:

:rofl:

At first I had a blonde moment, but then I got it!!! :rofl:

:hmm: Well, i just want to say i have noticed this much more often than you have , and it upset me more. So it is worse for me when people do that, and i must need the psychologist more than you.............:dizzy: :giggle:

lol!

No, not really. I never really keep track of who does what. I just move on. :)

LOL! I do the same... I would never think of ever saying anything to them. It just makes me feel bad for the other person.

LOL! I do the same... I would never think of ever saying anything to them. It just makes me feel bad for the other person.

I didnt realize that this was happening until you mentioned it so maybe I did see that but completely forgot about it. Who knows? I have been engaging in more fun subjects lately except for the Heathcare Reform threads..lol.

I didnt realize that this was happening until you mentioned it so maybe I did see that but completely forgot about it. Who knows? I have been engaging in more fun subjects lately except for the Heathcare Reform threads..lol.

I usually try to stick with the fun threads as well. I love the strange and stupid news forum... some of it is just too funny!

Good grief!

My old classmate found me thru Facebook (first it was classmate.com but I am not member but free only) then she decided try FB. She found me. She has been kinda annoying! Do you remember this or that etc...I told her it has been over 30 years and hard for me to remember!! I was only like 7 years old or something like that. I asked her to send me pic of herself but she found pic of us! Now I do remembered her but not very well know her because I moved to different class with others. I was so sad that one of my classmate passed away last year I think. :( Poor her 2 boys....her sister took the boys to raise. She died due to hepatitis C. How she got it...I believed what she had told me that her ex boyfriend forced her to use the drugs by needles (shared)...I am not 100% sure. Her English isn't great...so that annoying lady too. That made me realized I am glad that I did not graduated from USD (Utah school for the deaf)..I noticed many former USD has lousy English.

Sigh...that person oh boy...so annoying! I don't mind once a while but not everyday! Oh well!

I discovered this song today while listening to the radio. Yes, it's country. :P I like it! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_NXlLf34E]YouTube - lonestar~walking in memphis~[/ame]

Subscribing this thread. After all I am part of this thread with a merged title. :D
:ty: DHB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back