Woot! The World Series

First SHUTOUT in World Series since 1995 :D
Go Power Rangers!

Do you see the Pujols at bat last night where he struck out and runner was thrown out stealing??

BOO to the World Series! 'House' was not on last night because of the World Series! There is not a lot to watch on TV ! How long will this last, I hope not too long!

The game tonight is postponed until tomorrow.
Don't worry, the Cards will win. :P

Cardinals had enough to win world series.. its rangers TURN!!! heh heh.... im not their fans... I'm cubs fan! :-P

Cardinals had enough to win world series.. its rangers TURN!!! heh heh.... im not their fans... I'm cubs fan! :-P

I'm a Cubs fan, but I am also a Tigers fan because my girlfriend is from Michigan. I would prefer Rangers because Cardinals have already won 10. My girlfriend does not care either way.

She is mad that Cardinals beat Tigers in 2006 and that Rangers beat Tigers this year.

Each and every one of us on AD should be a Cardinal fan! Why? Because for over 50 years the organization has been a huge and serious supporter of both C.I.D. and St. Joe.

So, is anyone else watching right this minute? I'm double-screening between my computer on my lap and the TV smack in front of me.

I'm only a Cardinals fan once Boston is out of it, and really only a Cards fan because some good friends of mine live in St. Louis - so all that said, Go, Redbirds!

Freese is amazing tonight - what a catch over the railing he just made a minute ago. And of course the Cards owe 2 of their runs to his hitting. I think he gets the Home Town Hero award. ;-)

So, is anyone else watching right this minute? I'm double-screening between my computer on my lap and the TV smack in front of me.

I'm only a Cardinals fan once Boston is out of it, and really only a Cards fan because some good friends of mine live in St. Louis - so all that said, Go, Redbirds!

Freese is amazing tonight - what a catch over the railing he just made a minute ago. And of course the Cards owe 2 of their runs to his hitting. I think he gets the Home Town Hero award. ;-)

I am supposed to be there but the rainout Wednesday changed my plans. Had to be in Dallas today no matter what. I'm glad I am missing it. :lol:

Aw, poor you!

2 - 6 right now. I will go out on a limb and say Cards are gonna take this one and add another WS win to their record. And I think they will be done playing before midnight.

Aw, poor you!

2 - 6 right now. I will go out on a limb and say Cards are gonna take this one and add another WS win to their record. And I think they will be done playing before midnight.

Probably....But with that offense and the way the ball is flying....Ya never know. This series has seen alot of weird stuff.

I figured the Rangers would be flat after losing the way they did last night. Hard to come back from that

Congrats to the Cardinals. They came in from nowhere and became a legend. :D

They fought hard for it, from the point where they were 10 1/2 games back, to getting into the Series at all, to this excellent back-and-forth battle over the last 7 games. We've seen some great stuff: Pujols hitting 3 homers in a night; last night's display - which was the first time in history a team came back, TWICE, on the final out to score from 2 runs back, to finally, tonight's game, which didn't have the dramatics, but did have the win.

My hat's off to them. They did an excellent job and truly show the value of never giving up.

They played great! Amaring comeback. Two of my favorite players are Pujols and Berkman so thats pretty cool

Back