Duggars Family... When Will It End?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
After reading and hearing about the Duggars Family having a bunch of kids, I wondered when it would end for them.

What about you? When do you think they will stop having kids?

Give us your reasons.

NO RELIGIOUS COMMENTS. THANKS.

Well, it is all up to them if they still want more and more children. I think it is wonderful if they are able to handle that many children.

I am sure they will know when it is time to stop having more and more children.

Well, it is all up to them if they still want more and more children. I think it is wonderful if they are able to handle that many children.

I am sure they will know when it is time to stop having more and more children.
Well, they're not handling all the kids themselves. Some of the kids are handling the other kids.

Well, they're not handling all the kids themselves. Some of the kids are handling the other kids.
I haven't really kept up with the Duggars family in Arkansas. I don't see why their children shouldn't help out with their siblings some. Maybe they will become good parents when they are old enough to have children of their own.

I haven't really kept up with the Duggars family in Arkansas. I don't see why their children shouldn't help out with their siblings some. Maybe they will become good parents when they are old enough to have children of their own.
They will probably try to compete with their parents and have as many kids as they can themselves.

I think it will probably end at #20.

If the Duggars wants more, good for them. I personally don't care if they want to have more kids or not. I know I would not want to have that many because it isn't for me but really - If people could not be able to afford to clothe, feed and meet the children's needs then they should not be the one to have more children.

If they are able to provide and to meet the children's needs then I have no problem with that. I realize that times has changed because there were bigger families in the old days. Now it's like having a smaller family due to multiple reasons, so and on.

I think they will stop when the mother is unable to get pregnant anymore.

Personally, I think they should stop now.. their oldest is 19, correct? Just seems excessive to have more than 10 children IMO. Don't the parents want time for themselves when all these kids are grown and on their own? I mean, most parents have 1 or 2 kids, and when their kids grow up and move away, the parents can enjoy their golden years.. but with this family, looks like they'll be taking care of kids well into their golden years.

Personally, I think they should stop now.. their oldest is 19, correct? Just seems excessive to have more than 10 children IMO. Don't the parents want time for themselves when all these kids are grown and on their own? I mean, most parents have 1 or 2 kids, and when their kids grow up and move away, the parents can enjoy their golden years.. but with this family, looks like they'll be taking care of kids well into their golden years.

I couldnt do it either. 2 kids are good enough for me. Maybe they want to take care of the kids into their golden years. I think they dont believe in self pleasure.

After reading and hearing about the Duggars Family having a bunch of kids, I wondered when it would end for them.

What about you? When do you think they will stop having kids?

Give us your reasons.

NO RELIGIOUS COMMENTS. THANKS.

I feel like.. that Duggar parent should stop to have more children because its not right. Still, its nice to see them have a larger family but its bit too much. Aha, mhmm. I think they will stop when they have 20th child or maybe 18th? Who knows? :/

Hey, are you a mod, right? I think I saw someone mentions that you are a mod in the other threads.

Really it is up to them. Probably 3 more (20th) kids then they may be done. :dunno:

I guess the couple couldn't stop doing the intercourse after every birth eh I guess they are horny couple eh.

I think it's great that Duggar family have lots of children. They're doing good as a family and no one in the family seem to complain. Sometimes I wish I cud have as many children as Duggar family. I think it's wonderful. I realize that everyone have their own opinions, but for me I think it's just fine. Many years ago, it is common for a farmer to have many children. My great grandparents had 14 children and they lived at the farm. Everyone had their own chores. Grew their own veggies, cows, etc.

If the Duggars wants more, good for them. I personally don't care if they want to have more kids or not. I know I would not want to have that many because it isn't for me but really - If people could not be able to afford to clothe, feed and meet the children's needs then they should not be the one to have more children.

If they are able to provide and to meet the children's needs then I have no problem with that. I realize that times has changed because there were bigger families in the old days. Now it's like having a smaller family due to multiple reasons, so and on.

Right but it would be great if they accept their own responsiblty to raise their children and give them freedom to enjoy their childhood experiences instead of burden children with adult responsiblty to raise their siblings.
It look like that she only breed the many babies and give babies to their children to raise. If she want to have a lot of children then is her OWN responsibilty.

And... when do you think that will be? After her 18th kid, her 20th kid, her 50th kid?

Yeah maybe... I beleive you know why she carry on to breed many babies... That's so... until end...... *shrug*

Back