Sorenson Ntouch

dragonman3000

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Recently today, my Sorenson Installer come to my house to install Ntouch for my macbook pro running window 7. At first, I didnt know that he was coming to my house. He show up and say that Im qualify to test the Ntouch program and he said that there is a list of qualifying people to get ntouch software. The setup is going smoothly and my installer said that the program is still in beta state and it will be glitchly to use it. Well, it is glitchly and sometimes it can be a hassle. Like my video and intercepter's video got become shutter too much.(It not the reason for my internet speed) And well, Im happy to have Ntouch than P3! :lol:

I don't really care. Sorenson never made any software for OSX at all.

P3 done
ZVRS done
iwrelay done
convo done

Screw Sorenson.

P3 done
ZVRS done
iwrelay done
convo done

Screw Sorenson.

When they first release software (for the very first time), they didn't make one for MAC, some did, some don't. Not until later they finally make one for MAC. So, same way with Sorenson. So can't use the word "never".

When they first release software (for the very first time), they didn't make one for MAC, some did, some don't. Not until later they finally make one for MAC. So, same way with Sorenson. So can't use the word "never".

No, it was EnVision SL which it was first release software and it was four years ago or more. Guess what? There is no such OSX app since.

EnVisionSL_Interface.jpg

Don't you remember about it?

No, it was EnVision SL which it was first release software and it was four years ago or more. Guess what? There is no such OSX app since.

EnVisionSL_Interface.jpg

Oh.yes, I know about that. The reason of no OSX app since is because they stop making Envision. If Sorenson continue to improve Envision, then that will be a different story.

P3 done
ZVRS done
iwrelay done
convo done

Screw Sorenson.

know whats funny? the key players at the top of management chain in tech support are mac lovers. :roll:

No, it is first Sorenson Visionlink (modem-to-modem, no internet), 2nd Envision 2.03 with Card, 3rd Envison SL,

EnVisionSL_Interface.jpg

Last edited:
no first name was S-Vision google it

Qwerty,
There is no such thing on the Internet is S-Vision. Only one that exist is Envision, not S-Vision. (Yes, I googled it but there is so many hit. So, there is nothing about S-Vision.) Unless, you have proof then you can show it to us here.

Qwerty,
There is no such thing on the Internet is S-Vision. Only one that exist is Envision, not S-Vision. (Yes, I googled it but there is so many hit. So, there is nothing about S-Vision.) Unless, you have proof then you can show it to us here.
Sorenson Vision.
Google it.

It's funny that Sorenson. They say it innovation. It new!

It not.

ZVRS have Z4 for long time. On Mac and PC and now even Apple and Android.

You cannot fool us, Sorenson!

Back