Would u send ur teen to nude camp qq

• YES-- i dont see anything wrong with it

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • NO -- its degrading and unimaginable

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • DUNNO

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
:twisted: I would've gone when I was in my prime!! Damn.. I curse the word "gravity" to this day! :laugh2:

IM SHELL SHOCKED my GOD :jaws: Sweet jeez I can't belive this !
but wouldnt some families like them to stay with thier clothes on considering of peophiles ???

Originally posted by javapride
IM SHELL SHOCKED my GOD :jaws: Sweet jeez I can't belive this !
but wouldnt some families like them to stay with thier clothes on considering of peophiles ???

There's no shame about nudity.. we weren't born with clothes on. Those who frequent nude beaches & nude camps aren't pedophiles. They're naturalists that believes there isn't anything taboo with nudity. Mind you, nowadays society do make nursing mothers feel uncomfortable about nursing in public. Breastfeeding is a natural thing just like walking around naked... didn't we all run around in the sprinklers naked as a kid? A golden rule in those naked camps and beaches, you cannot look below the face.

There is nothing wrong with it since I have seen nude beach in Europe since I was little boy. I got used to it up there and never bother them. I support their own European culture for many years since my mother came to Canada from Europe long time ago. I enjoy my time there in Europe since I was little.

I was not clothes on at public beach like somewhere in France, Italy, etc... Why not you try to visit there and show you how feel like more freedom and comfortable any age.

after reading this comment and I think it's awesome!!!!!

wow, I feel like I want to be teenage and look each other in nude. But, hey, it's wrong. :|

SMASHING! :thumb:

i would go IF there are any sweet 'ol booty chicks there :o

Originally posted by Freaky
:twisted: I would've gone when I was in my prime!! Damn.. I curse the word "gravity" to this day! :laugh2:
Ask Armstrong to go with you lol

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
You'd get kick off if you went there for that reason.

:laugh2: He wouldn't have to worry about having to hang up his cap.. just prop it up and walk around!

I would of gone to that camp with condoms hehehehe, I am sure lots of people would be fucking each other........... the only thing missing is weed lol...........................

joking!! I am a good girl

Originally posted by Freaky
:laugh2: He wouldn't have to worry about having to hang up his cap.. just prop it up and walk around!
har har :roll:

I don't think I'd go at all....look at this bloke -- he had the misfortunate luck in obtaining an erection at a nude beach! :lol: :roll:

Attachments

• flirt.jpg
    flirt.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 21
Back