Which state has the most lakes?

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone can guess what state has the most lakes? I found the answer and I was surprised. If you got the answer right. I will explain what is the fact.

Let's play!

Hint: Thats where CyberRed is located at.
Answer: Alaska

;)

That's correct, Y! You get an award. Most people would think it's Minnesota.

Alaska is home with 3 million lakes!

Buckdodgers said:
Then what city has the most Bridges over Lakes?

I didn't ask you to play that game. Because I didn't say that the game is for people to win and their turn to play the game, I just asked the question so Y answered and she's correct and it's over. You can make your own thread if you want to play that game of bridges over the lakes.

moonflower said:
can i play seq ???

That's nice of you asking him, but let's see what he say. If you didn't hear from him so you can make new thread with something that you want to play the game ;)

sequoias said:
I didn't ask you to play that game. Because I didn't say that the game is for people to win and their turn to play the game, I just asked the question so Y answered and she's correct and it's over. You can make your own thread if you want to play that game of bridges over the lakes.

I thought Y already provided you a perfect answer right after your post. See post #2. what's next?

ok sweetheart

alaska!!! home to 3 million lakes whoa
interested i didn't know that wow

most of them are under ice and snow is that right seq???

Y said:
Hint: Thats where CyberRed is located at.
Answer: Alaska

;)

You got it right ! Whoa... you are smart girl to know the answer. I am impressed ! LOL *puttin' a gold star on your forehead* :D

Buckdodgers said:
I didnt know it was a game.Why didnt you title it a game?

Don't mattes, you must respect Sequoias what he said.

CyberRed said:
You got it right ! Whoa... you are smart girl to know the answer. I am impressed ! LOL *puttin' a gold star on your forehead* :D

LOL ahaha
:D

moonflower said:
ok sweetheart

alaska!!! home to 3 million lakes whoa
interested i didn't know that wow

most of them are under ice and snow is that right seq???

In the winter months, lot of them are under snow and ice. The reason why there is so many lakes in Alaska is because of the mountains usually have lot of lakes and also the permafrost up north, too.

Back