What's your sign and her sign?

I am capricorn. I have involved with some Virgo men, Scorpio men, and Sagittarius men..Guess what? It wont work for me and them. :shock: I prefer someone... I won't say his sign. :twisted:

Originally posted by Oddball
Puzzled... dated capricorn?? :shock:

yep yep Oddball -- hearie ex gf from Nicaragua shes Cappy :-x and was NOT a very good relationship *rme* -- my best is with Gemini!!!!!!

Gemini & Aquarius

The Aquarian ability to devote body and soul to the cause of justice attracts the respect and love of the Gemini, who will vie to conquer this rare love. Once the two Air signs are united, they will merge into a shared pleasure in action, excitement, and rebellion against stuffy conventions. Together, they believe life gives them the right to freedom and independence. Nothing stops or separates them. Friends as well as lovers, they will unite their souls in making their life into a masterpiece, a great and exciting adventure.

((meme aquarius, him gemini))

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Gemini & Aquarius

The Aquarian ability to devote body and soul to the cause of justice attracts the respect and love of the Gemini, who will vie to conquer this rare love. Once the two Air signs are united, they will merge into a shared pleasure in action, excitement, and rebellion against stuffy conventions. Together, they believe life gives them the right to freedom and independence. Nothing stops or separates them. Friends as well as lovers, they will unite their souls in making their life into a masterpiece, a great and exciting adventure.

((meme aquarius, him gemini))

VERY true Allisonjoy!!!!

Originally posted by Oddball
I am capricorn. I have involved with some Virgo men, Scorpio men, and Sagittarius men..Guess what? It wont work for me and them. :shock: I prefer someone... I won't say his sign. :twisted:

:o i would said Taurus :twisted:

i m capricorn too! :thumb:

I am a Leo and unfortunately i am single at this moment.. :( true lover: either Aries or Sagittarius :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
yep yep Oddball -- hearie ex gf from Nicaragua shes Cappy :-x and was NOT a very good relationship *rme* -- my best is with Gemini!!!!!!

Oh yea, I remmy. You're better off without her. ;)

Originally posted by Fly Free

Opps.. I forgot about her. :shock:

Fly Free,
that's indeed. because we never talk to ur ex at all. that why we forgot her very much for years.

Originally posted by Lasza
Fly Free,
that's indeed. because we never talk to ur ex at all. that why we forgot her very much for years.

LOL its ok Lasza and Oddball -- no biggie :crazy:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
what makes you say that? ;)

reference to ur post of the Aquarius/Gemini match u had posted -- i agreed with u on that LOL as im Aquarius and ive dated capricorn, gemini and virgo and my best was with gemini :D

Ahh, that's cool! I've dated two gemini's and a capricorn. I agree with you, the best is with geminis ;)

i've dated cancer,libra,and saggatirus ALL was a major failure! Still searching for that perfect someone.... who knows when that'll be !

Back