Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
I came across this and thought this was interesting. How many of you remember some of those soda pops that are no longer in the markets? I am sure there are more sodas that are no longer selling than what it states in this website. If you do remember any more of those sodas that are no longer selling, please feel free to share it with us. :)

Top 10 Discontinued Sodas - The List Universe

I did see the list , I remember Josta wasn't there another one called "Jolt"?I also remember, "Surge". I don't remember ever seeing Hubba Bubba soda also some others on the list the Pepsi wild bunch don't ring a bell. Does Tab still exist? I remember, the lemon pepsi; don't know if its still around.

Man, I love and miss CRYSTAl Pepsi. It taste so much like 7 up sans lemon favor.

Dont understand why they discounted crystal pepsi :shrug:

I like SLICE! *sigh* No more wahh! I remembered some! :) I see TABS once a while..I don't remember how it taste! I may buy one and see what it taste like! LOL!

I did see the list , I remember Josta wasn't there another one called "Jolt"?I also remember, "Surge". I don't remember ever seeing Hubba Bubba soda also some others on the list the Pepsi wild bunch don't ring a bell. Does Tab still exist? I remember, the lemon pepsi; don't know if its still around.

You can still find Tab, hard to find since most stores don't carry them due to lack of sales.

Oh man.. I remember Slice. Brought back old memories. :)

The others, I dont remember.

We don't have Cherry Coke anymore for sale in Australia. Was wondering if it is still around in the U.S?

I remember slice! And do remember Surge but the others nope.

One of my most fave sodas was Crush's red cream soda! Which sadly they dont sell anymore. It used to be sold in a six pack of cans I think lol been years.

Do miss that soda so much as the other red cream sodas are just not as good!

You can still find Tab, hard to find since most stores don't carry them due to lack of sales.

No wonder , I don't see it around anymore it probably have limited selling in selected places. I don't remember drinking it but I do remember commercials.

We don't have Cherry Coke anymore for sale in Australia. Was wondering if it is still around in the U.S?

Cherry coke is one of my favorites, its still sold here in the US, in my part of the country it sells don't know about in other parts of the US.

Yeah Cherry Coke is still popular in Florida along with Vanilla Coke.

I can't stand either of them.

Only plain coke and vanilla coke are still selling in Australia. I have tried Cherry coke about 5 years ago when they were released -- but they stopped making. Doesn't matter for me, because I didn't like it at all. besides vanilla.

I remember Surge, Slice, and Crystal Pepsi.

I loved Surge and Crystal Pepsi... sad that they're gone. :(

I missed Slice... :( I remember having that in the '90s. I drink sierra mist or sprite instead of that.

I remby Jolt Cola..........I was a cheerleader in HS and we would drink it right before we went out to cheer!!! We wanted the extra "pep" out there on the field!! LOL

I remby Jolt Cola..........I was a cheerleader in HS and we would drink it right before we went out to cheer!!! We wanted the extra "pep" out there on the field!! LOL

You were a cheerleader??? :eek3:

Eh? Jolt isn't on the list.

Jolt is still around today. :)

Back