Cute Lilac siamese cat pictures Part 1

aww your kitty's face is soo cute. her paws are so cute. congratulations!

:ty: Frisky Feline!!!

:ty: Calvin!!!!

cat is cute... :)

:ty: Smithtr!!!

Such beautiful cat...

Congratulations to you both for become fur-parents... !!!

:ty: Thanks Darling!!! And we have one other black cat that is grown up and her name is Bebe!!!! :D

you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have a great cat like Tuffy.

The ones I met before usually didn't get along with other cats or avoided people. Smokey, my cat, is more like Tuffy but reserved.

:ty: MoonDrifter and oh i am so sorry that you have experienced ones in the past.... :D

Could you post pic of Bebe too? How do you pronounce the name? Like in French Bébé? :D

looks like your cat is a cross between the modern and traditional siameses by looking at the ears (only slightly, maybe I'm wrong) Nice cat! i have 2 seal point kittens here. They have totally different personalities, both are really loving pets. I love siameses loud meows its terrific isnt it?

Thanks for the pictures of Bebe!

The black cat looks almost like mine (I used to have). Mozart had slightly greener eyes ;)

So cute! How are Tuffy and Bebe getting along?

looks like your cat is a cross between the modern and traditional siameses by looking at the ears (only slightly, maybe I'm wrong) Nice cat! i have 2 seal point kittens here. They have totally different personalities, both are really loving pets. I love siameses loud meows its terrific isnt it?

I was thinking same thing what you said and could be "Siamese mix" but not sure and we will ask our neighbor about Tuffy and yes she meows loudly and alot too... lolz

Thanks for the pictures of Bebe!

The black cat looks almost like mine (I used to have). Mozart had slightly greener eyes ;)

So cute! How are Tuffy and Bebe getting along?

Yw and Bebe has yellow eyes.... Tuffy and Bebe is getting along very well... but at the first night, they were in little fight but now everything went smooth!!!!!! :thumb:

Yw and Bebe has yellow eyes.... Tuffy and Bebe is getting along very well... but at the first night, they were in little fight but now everything went smooth!!!!!! :thumb:

I think they had to find out who was the boss in the house... that's normal.

Here's a pic of Mozart. He was a simple European black cat and would be 14 years old already :( Unfortunately he has passed away the same time my dad did :( He's in kitty heaven now :D

I think they had to find out who was the boss in the house... that's normal.

Here's a pic of Mozart. He was a simple European black cat and would be 14 years old already :( Unfortunately he has passed away the same time my dad did :( He's in kitty heaven now :D

Oh i am so sorry that Mozart and your dad passed away at the same time....... oh wow!!! Yeah he's in up there and watching over you and your families too! :D

EDIT: Mozart was so handsome!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
i can see shes got such sweetness, just by looking at her soft lines reflecting her relaxed, loving personality. I bet she nudges you alot lol

Oh i am so sorry that Mozart and your dad passed away at the same time....... oh wow!!! Yeah he's in up there and watching over you and your families too! :D

EDIT: Mozart was so handsome!!! :thumb:

Thanks for your kind words! Mozart was indeed a very elegant cat! I loved that cat to pieces of all the cats I've had... There's plenty of other cats up there he is having party with :giggle:

Now I'm living in a flat and am barely home so I don't have a cat because I don't like when cats have to stay inside all the time. Plus the cat would be alone ALL DAY long... I don't like that idea either...

I adopted a Maine Coon about two years ago, but brought it back to its original owners because I couldn't overwin my heart. While at work I constantly thought about Timmy :( home alone. I was happy when the original owner gladly took him back and I also made sure to know when a new family would adopt him. He is now somewhere in South of France and living a happy kitty-life with two kiddos :giggle:

So yeah... that's my story...

i can see shes got such sweetness, just by looking at her soft lines reflecting her relaxed, loving personality. I bet she nudges you alot lol

Oh yeah she does the nudges alot on both of us LOL

Thanks for your kind words! Mozart was indeed a very elegant cat! I loved that cat to pieces of all the cats I've had... There's plenty of other cats up there he is having party with :giggle:

Now I'm living in a flat and am barely home so I don't have a cat because I don't like when cats have to stay inside all the time. Plus the cat would be alone ALL DAY long... I don't like that idea either...

I adopted a Maine Coon about two years ago, but brought it back to its original owners because I couldn't overwin my heart. While at work I constantly thought about Timmy :( home alone. I was happy when the original owner gladly took him back and I also made sure to know when a new family would adopt him. He is now somewhere in South of France and living a happy kitty-life with two kiddos :giggle:

So yeah... that's my story...

YW and if you get two cats playing together all day indoor that will not give you the guilty thoughts of being cooped up all day inside... they will have lot fun to play each other.... :giggle:

Oh yeah she does the nudges alot on both of us LOL

YW and if you get two cats playing together all day indoor that will not give you the guilty thoughts of being cooped up all day inside... they will have lot fun to play each other.... :giggle:

thats why i got two, in fact a male and a female, but this adds the pressure of making sure i get them fixed soon, getting them fixed tmw, at 4 -4 and half months old hard to tell (remember when they were born) and on other hand siameses are small cats (these ones are so i feel theres a chance the vet might say come back a month later, especially for the girl, id just have to wait and see) but yeah that was the point of getting 2, so they have company when im not home, certainly made me feel better but my point of this post is that, if getting 2 cats, kittens fixing them at the right time is a fairly mild responsibility that you cant ignore. Oh one more thing i was told not to get 2 girls, they fight! dunno if this is true, but she's a animal rights activist so am pretty sure she's knows something. 2boys are fine they will play but 2 girls...., no and i got one of fine they get on great, but i dont want to them to mate so early!!, thats the danger i must avoid....
cheers

thats why i got two, in fact a male and a female, but this adds the pressure of making sure i get them fixed soon, getting them fixed tmw, at 4 -4 and half months old hard to tell (remember when they were born) and on other hand siameses are small cats (these ones are so i feel theres a chance the vet might say come back a month later, especially for the girl, id just have to wait and see) but yeah that was the point of getting 2, so they have company when im not home, certainly made me feel better but my point of this post is that, if getting 2 cats, kittens fixing them at the right time is a fairly mild responsibility that you cant ignore. Oh one more thing i was told not to get 2 girls, they fight! dunno if this is true, but she's a animal rights activist so am pretty sure she's knows something. 2boys are fine they will play but 2 girls...., no and i got one of fine they get on great, but i dont want to them to mate so early!!, thats the danger i must avoid....
cheers

Tell you what.... since we brung Tuffy home and we were afraid that Bebe will have to dominate her territory but again we were wrong... They are getting along very well... They took us surprised to see them doing together very well this time.... :thumb: And Good luck with your female kitten spay in next month or so.... Our Bebe has been fixed (Spayed) but Tuffy is not.... They are doing fine..... Both are girls!!!! :giggle:

they are both fixed now i just chuck out the money to avoid bigger headaches, it was a good move. both are fine now :)

they are both fixed now i just chuck out the money to avoid bigger headaches, it was a good move. both are fine now :)

That's great.... Yeah only one time to chuck out of your money to prevent from getting more kittens later times (bigger headaches - thats right) :giggle:

Back