• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
I propose that we suggest a new federal proposition:

Proposition 9- A ban on straight marriage.

my vote one man and one woman than sicko same sex marriages!

my father would not allowed!!

my 2 classmates,my friend's ex-husband also gay but i can banned from same sex marriages but i dont allowed same sex marriages peroid!

Last edited:

Propose a Federal amendment that all thiings considered will be between two consenting adults.

Not for a selected group.

I SUPPORT same-sex marriages. I also support marriage. If my girlfriend/lady/fiancé and I decide to get married, then that's our business. If a same sex couple gets married, then that's their business, in my opinion. No one else should interfere with anyone else’s happiness.

I SUPPORT same-sex marriages. I also support marriage. If my girlfriend/lady/fiancé and I decide to get married, then that's our business. If a same sex couple gets married, then that's their business, in my opinion. No one else should interfere with anyone else’s happiness.

I didn't say "Support gay marriage" on my thread. Just your own choice be one man or one woman marriage or gay marriage. I am not ask who is support. "You choice for yourself"

I'm not worried about it. I asked you a simple question.

I'm not in GLBT forum. I thought I would make a thread at marriage & relationship forum. I don't ask for support reason. It's everybody's personal own choice do rather be one man & one woman marriage or gay marriage or rather be single. that all. I don't ask for support. Get it?

I'm not in GLBT forum. I thought I would make a thread at marriage & relationship forum. I don't ask for support reason. It's everybody's personal own choice do rather be one man & one woman marriage or gay marriage or rather be single. that all. I don't ask for support. Get it?

It just sounds "separatist"......

My answer No! I prefer one man and one woman marriage over Gay marriage. No offend to whoever are gay marriage. That's my feel want to be marry with man not woman.

No civil unions either?

You should be more conservative than being moderate.

I'm favor into equality rights.

Then why can't you support gay marriage?

Oh right, that's because straight people SOMEHOW deserve more privileges.

I would like to repeal of tax discount on married couples then they will end up pays same tax as single does like happened in 90's.

People who against same-sex marriage for any reason has no big respect for sure.

Why not? That way there will be less divorces! :giggle:

I vote for marriage for all. Who determines that marriage should be reserved for a man and a woman? I thought marriage was a union between two people who love each other and have made vows to be there for each other through life whether for better or for worse. Doesnt a loving gay couple deserve the same? If they get married, how does that affect everyone else personally? It is about THEIR lives and personal business, not about everyone else.

Unless people who are against the idea of marriage for gay people feel threatened with having the label of marriage applying to people they fear?

i vote civil union

but i dont trust same sex marriages because my 2 classmates also gay and my friend's ex-husband also gay i should BAN of same sex marriages! but i would agree with my boyfriend because same sex marriages is wrong! they can touch each other include hiv&aids and diease.

That's very very very old news, it was back in 70's and 80's.

Most straight people have AIDS and STD than gay people.

No civil unions either?

You should be more conservative than being moderate.

I'm favor into equality rights.

Yes, I am. I'm some of moderate. You saw my result at your thread.

Back