2007 NHL Stanaly Cup Playoffs

OK gophers.. the first round has ended with big surprises...

Eastern Conference:

Buffalo has defeate the surprising NY Islanders 4 games to 1 and will now face the surging New York Rangers who has used the broom to sweep the Atlanta Thrashers out in 4 straight games... wow...

Ottawa has managed to get by Sidney Crosby and his Pittsburgh Penguins 4 games to 1 and will face New Jersey who has disposed of Tampa Bay in 6 games...

Western Conference:

Detroit finally managed to move on past Calgary (I gonna be ranting about that for months to come, the Red Wings suck in my book period) in 6 games and will have to deal with San Jose who put away the Stanley Cup favorites Nashville Predators 4 games to 1...

Vancouver finally manage to beat Dallas 4 games to 3 last night in a wild game which I enjoyed for sure and hooted good... now can Vancouver get past the Anaheim Ducks who did phart on Minnesota 4 games to 1?? I know Ocean gonna say her Ducks going on!!! AND I gonna say nawww my Canucks gonna go on!! hehe... gonna be a war...

Will put in more updates on playoff histories and etc later tonite or tomorrow!!

Vancouver finally manage to beat Dallas 4 games to 3 last night in a wild game which I enjoyed for sure and hooted good... now can Vancouver get past the Anaheim Ducks who did phart on Minnesota 4 games to 1?? I know Ocean gonna say her Ducks going on!!! AND I gonna say nawww my Canucks gonna go on!! hehe... gonna be a war...

Will put in more updates on playoff histories and etc later tonite or tomorrow!!

son of bitch, that was good until late 2nd period, Vancouver manage to score and more on 3rd period. waa waa.. oh well.. next year.

OK gophers.. here the late updates.. (Sorry for the late work..)

Eastern Conference:

Buffalo Sabres vs New York Rangers: Buffalo and NYR has clashed once back in 1977/78...with Buffalo winning 2 games to 1 in the Preliminary round... I wonder if the Rangers will give Buffalo a lot of trouble or will Buffalo simply brush them aside like they did to the Isles?? Buffalo in 5 games...

Ottawa Senators vs New Jersey Devils: Ottawa and NJ has clashed twice... 1997/98 Ottawa 4 @ NJ 2 in Eastern Conference Quarterfinals and 2002/03 NJ 4 @ Ottawa in Eastern Conference Final... Will Ottawa be gunning to to the Eastern Conference Finals and beyond by getting past the stiff Devils or will NJ simply shut down teh Sens? Ottawa in 6 games over NJ

Western Conference:

Detroit Red Wings vs San Jose Sharks: Det and SJ has done 2 clashes but they both have been a long time now... 1993/94 SJ 4 @ Det 3 in huge upset in Western Conference Quarterfinals and 1994/95 Det swept SJ in 4 games.. I do hope SJ can do me a huge favor and get rid of Det fast.. 4 or 5 games for SJ to beat Det!!!!

Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks: first ever playoff meetings for both clubs... Can Vancouver keep riding Roberto Loungo all the way or will the quacking Ducks blow them out? Vancouver in 7 games over Anaheim!!

Any comments or predictions eh?

LBG, I don't watch hockey either:giggle:

NS, "quack" "quack" "quack" "quack" :lol::P :hug:

Sure that ur women hockey j/kj/kj/k HAHHA!! NS and i don't watch hockey blah blah :nana: :giggle:

Harr...there actually was women's hockey tourny back at start of this month but didnt watch due to other games going on..lol.....

LBG, I don't watch hockey either:giggle:

NS, "quack" "quack" "quack" "quack" :lol::P :hug:

Ocean.. ya will be eating duck feathers when my Canucks roar back soon!! HAHA :giggle:

Another year without The Cup for my NHL team, Bonst Bruins. :|

I am going with Final Four - Bufflalo - Pittsburgh and Detriot - Anahiem.

I knows bet NHL playoffs are worst to bet than any sport like Carolina and Tampa Bay won last two Cups as they were not favorite to win.

Now, 3 of my Final Four picks still alive. ;)

Harr...there actually was women's hockey tourny back at start of this month but didnt watch due to other games going on..lol.....

Ocean.. ya will be eating duck feathers when my Canucks roar back soon!! HAHA :giggle:

"Quack"

MaxUFC yeah ya did choose good.. now to see if any of them ever make the conference finals....we'll see!!

Ocean... time for ya to become a duck and me to become a duck hunter so I can do some hunting..haha....

ooh , by all means do hunt for me :giggle: this can get wild :naughty:

OK gophers..next update...

Eastern Conference:
Buffalo Sabres and New York Rangers are tied at 2 games apart... Buffalo won the first 2 games and were on the way for a sweep but the Rangers have stormed back via winning the next 2 games.. Game 5 could be the thing to see whoever wins Game 5 to take a 3 games to 2 lead toward Game 6 and whoever win that Game 5 has a good chance of ending the series on the weekend.. will see how that pans out!!!

Ottawa Senators leads 3 games to 1 over New Jersey Devils.. is Martin Brodeur on shaky ground as his team will have to face a huge task in trying to win 3 games in a row... and Ottawa will be realllllly eager to end the series fast enough to rest up more.... Can Ottawa head to the 2nd Eastern Conference Final appearance in franchise history or will New Jersey do the impossible??

Western Conference:

Detroit Red Wings and San Jose Sharks are tied 2 games apart.. SJ was supposed to go ahead 3 games to 1 last night but lost in overtime.. ack.. now what the Sharks will do to recover from this terrible loss and focus on Game 5 and ensure that Detroit do not move froward more...

Anaheim Ducks leads 3 games to 1 over Vancouver Canucks... the Ducks are 1 win away from going to their 2nd straight Western Conference Final appearance and what the Canucks will have to do to make sure there is a Game 7? This game will be on tonite so I can watch and see how that goes...

Ok gophers next update..

It's official... Anaheim has advanced to the 2007 Western Conference Final for the 2nd year in a row ... and 3 times in the last 4 playoff seasons!!! 2003, 2006 and now this year the Ducks have appeared there... and the Ducks did win the Campbell Trophy as the Western Conference Champs in 2003 on the way to losing in 7 games vs New Jersey in the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals... now Anaheim will have to wait to see who they play, Detroit (playoff history with the Ducks) or San Jose (not sure if both Anaheim and SJ has clashed before but will check)....oh man... I think the Ducks are on the way to the Stanley Cup Finals, tat is if they can get past the 3rd round!

Ok gophers next update..

It's official... Anaheim has advanced to the 2007 Western Conference Final for the 2nd year in a row ... and 3 times in the last 4 playoff seasons!!! 2003, 2006 and now this year the Ducks have appeared there... and the Ducks did win the Campbell Trophy as the Western Conference Champs in 2003 on the way to losing in 7 games vs New Jersey in the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals... now Anaheim will have to wait to see who they play, Detroit (playoff history with the Ducks) or San Jose (not sure if both Anaheim and SJ has clashed before but will check)....oh man... I think the Ducks are on the way to the Stanley Cup Finals, tat is if they can get past the 3rd round!

"Quack" "Quack" (leaves a trail of orange feathers)
:giggle:

Now I am tempted to be a duck hunter and go after that.. haha funny, Ocean.. hahaaaaaaaaaaa

Now I am tempted to be a duck hunter and go after that.. haha funny, Ocean.. hahaaaaaaaaaaa

The mysterious lay before my trail of orange feathers dare to enter ? :giggle: :naughty:

Harr Ocean...

Ok next update....Buffalo now has a chance to end the series with the NY Rangers on Sunday if the Sabres can win Game 6 and advance to the Eastern Conference for the 2nd year in a row....

Harr Ocean...

Ok next update....Buffalo now has a chance to end the series with the NY Rangers on Sunday if the Sabres can win Game 6 and advance to the Eastern Conference for the 2nd year in a row....

I want Rangers to win. I pray for them to win today!!!

OK gophers..here the late update...

2007 Eastern Conference Final:

Ottawa Senators vs Buffalo Sabres... Ottawa and Buffalo has clashed before.. and I bet Ottawa wanna get even with Buffalo for the playoffs loss.. will put up history later...

2007 Western Conference Final:

Anaheim Ducks vs Detroit Red Wings... Anaheim should be leery of Detroit now.. I do hope Anaheim can kick Detroit out so I dont have to see Detroit try for the Cup at all!! Will put up history later....

Predictions: Ottawa in 6 games over Buffalo and Anaheim in 6 games over Detroit....

Back